[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl gets drunk >guys rape her >they then place a sign

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1499958787339.jpg (412KB, 1437x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1499958787339.jpg
412KB, 1437x1041px
>girl gets drunk
>guys rape her
>they then place a sign telling others to rape her, too
Why are men such PIGS?!
>>
Women exist solely to be semen depositories.
>>
>>38648763
1) She wore those slutty clothes.
2) She went to a degenerate normie party.
3) She got drunk at said party.

One should not expect to come out of said situation unscathed.
>>
This is staged you retard
it's fake
>>
>>38648763

God actually created women to be mans companion / serve the man out of the mans own rib.

Read the fucking bible. I'm not kidding. Woman were literally created to serve us and be for our pleasure.
>>
>>38648942
>believing the bible
I'm surprised people as gullible as you actually know that 4chan's not some shadowy organisation.
>>
>>38648763
honestly i'd think there might have been a few red flags before the rape stuff happened. it's not like women have any lack of guys to choose from how'd they end up with an entire group of rapey ones?
>>
>>38648763

Women like it you dumb whore. Women know they're worthless they hate be treated with respect or with equality.
>>
Beer ads are getting vulgar
>>
>>38648763
>wear a klu klux klan outfit to the hood
>get the shit kicked out of you and stabbed
>"wh-why did th-this happen to me?!"
>>
>>38648763
>Guy walks down dark ally flashing his wealth
>Gets robbed

Hmmmm its almost like actions have consequences and you should take measures to protect yourself because people are assholes girls and guys and will fuck you over just because they can.
>>
>>38649146
was just about to say, think i'll be having myself a nice refreshing shock top this evening.

Shit beer, sticking the bottle up her cunt was the wiser choice instead of drinking it
>>
>>38649155
This. This is good.
>>
>>38649193
>this means it's okay the mug people
no
>>
>>38649383
Its not okay at all but a criminal will do what a criminal does. No amount of shaming will ever change that. That's why you must protect yourself.
>>
>>38648763
She probably thought it was funny, until pics of it got out, even if she didn't she probably would laugh at it had it been a girl other than her.
>>
File: 1501076112466.png (104KB, 235x290px) Image search: [Google]
1501076112466.png
104KB, 235x290px
>>38648993
>t. enlightened redpilled atheist

god both sides of the religion debate make me fuckin sick
>>
>>38648763
>Some drunk guys raped a woman at a party
>must obviously be all of men's fault
Know what bitch, my ex cheated on me, so naturally, all women are FUCKING WHORES.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.