[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here can't drive. I'm 18. Is this bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1461101823583.gif (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461101823583.gif
80KB, 800x600px
who here can't drive. I'm 18. Is this bad?
>>
Yes, you should probably kill yourself. Too autistic for normalfags, too dumb for robots. Must suck.
>>
File: pontiac vibe.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pontiac vibe.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>38647305
i mean i dont blame you if you couldnt get into the driving classes because i know from experience bunches of kids want to be able to drive so the classes almost fill up instantly and when i say that when i filled out an application for the class (it was online) the classes were already filled 5 minutes after it was posted online

if you have not tried to get into the class then you are lazy and its pathetic that you cant drive just because you didnt put in initiative to do apply for the class
>>
>>38647305
nah friend its okay
I just got my learners permit the other daay and Im well into my 20s
But my advice is don't put it off do get it as soon as you can
>>
>>38647460
>too dumb for robots
There are people in their late 20s here that can't drive.
>>
>>38647305
>27
>still haven't got my license
feels lazy man
>>
>>38647506
I'm calling bullshit, and most of those people are STEM graduates with bikes anyway.
>>
>>38647305
When someone asks me why I don't have a car I say because I like to be environmentally friendly. On the inside I say because I'm a lazy and anxious piece of shit. LOL
>>
File: WarmMemories.png (1MB, 766x799px) Image search: [Google]
WarmMemories.png
1MB, 766x799px
>>38647305
im 25 and cant drive, the test would cause too much anxiety and also i got bored of learning so gave up
>>
>>38647536
im a 25 year old neet with no license and no intention of getting it because i cannot be fucked simple as that
>>
>>38647536
yeah I'm a STEM graduate and I just use shitty public transport
>>
>26
>never held a licence
I can drive, and occasionally do but its just illegally and if I get caught i'd have to pay a big fine
>>
I would just get in trouble if I could drive
>>
>>38647460
Tfw 23 and no license. I would like to blame anxiety but in reality, I have never made an effort to try.
>>
>>38647305
25 here, I feel like since no one is gonna bother teaching me I should just steal a car and learn to drive.
>>
File: 1439957570874.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439957570874.png
13KB, 500x500px
I'm 25 and can't drive. It sucks, but I live in a city and don't own a car anyway. When am I supposed to find the time or money for driving lessons? And then once I pass and get my license, why would I bother owning a car? Paying for parking is hundreds of dollars every year, not counting all the other expenses of car ownership. I dunno, sometimes I feel bad for not knowing how to drive but then other times I think to myself: what the hell would be the point?
>>
>>38647925
You have a good excuse for not driving though. A lot of cities have insane traffic, and nobody will bat an eye if you bike or use public transportation.
>>
>>38647305
Are you female? If not, then yes that's bad.
>>
>>38647305
It's not horrible. Learn fast though. You're gonna need to know how for emergencies. You can't rely on your parents to save you now.
>>
>>38647986
I'm 20 and can't drive, and probably never will because of who I live with

Will I be fucked if I move into a city?
>>
>>38647492
i did all the drivers classes 2 years ago.
just never took the test
>>38647968
nope.
>>
>>38647305
I'm almost 22 and I just got my license driving is so easy anything remotely difficult requires you to drive like an asshole or parallel parking in a high traffic street
>>
>>38648585
Not so easy when you've got nobody to teach you and can't go to lessons
>>
Didnt get my license until I was maybe 20. My sisters husband is 43, never had a license and has never driven a car.
>>
>>38648776
Also, once you drive a bike for some time in traffic you learn the rules so when you do get a car you only need to learn to handle it.

t. in my country we're just allowed to drive lightweight motorcycles from years 15-18
>>
>>38648625
same here I literally learned how to drive from my summer car and forza look if you have access to a car or can get access to one take it out for a spin past midnight and just practice stepping on the brake and pedal with the car parked until you feel comfortable pushing the pedal down without slamming it some tips
>Start the engine, keep your foot on the brake release the parking brake set the car to drive and there you go everything else is pretty self explanatory
>
>>
>>38647305
Almost 20. No license. Nobody wants to drive with me to help me get experience
>>
>>38647492
>driving classes
>not having your dad or a relative teach you for free
>>
>>38648972
why were you bothered to learn though, how come you didn't give up?
>>
>>38647305
I'm almost 19 and I don't, no intention of doing so ever, either.
I was in a car crash when I was 16 during a snow storm with my mother, in which my parents van was totaled; all due to one woman using her cellphone and not paying attention to the road.
One bad experience can really just ruin something for you.
I don't trust myself, and even more so, I do not trust other people.
>>
>>38648998
driving is fun, why wouldn't you want to? especially fun if you don't fall for the automatic transmission meme.

in my country to get a "proper" driver's license you have to complete driving school with a automatic, otherwise you're not even allowed to drive anything that doesn't have automatic transmission
>>
>>38649360
i dont find it fun at all though
>>
>>38647305
>eyesight horrible
>eye doctor said I wouldn't be able to drive
F
>>
>>38649373
sorry i meant you must drive in manual to be able to get a proper license

but consider a bike, those aren't as bothersome because they're only about as big as you (you don't need to mind the corners hitting something etc.) and more like a extension of your body as you shift them with your weight

It's not that fun when you don't have proper control over the vehicle yet, I usually get a bit pissed initially if I'm not good at something, but once you learn to control it properly it's fun to drive
>>
Got my license when I was twenty. It's no big deal. I'm twenty four now. You should get it though, it's worth it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.