[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything you wan to say to a robot who might have brain cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3403.jpg (64KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3403.jpg
64KB, 640x960px
Anything you wan to say to a robot who might have brain cancer and will probably never even hold a girls hand?
>>
I wish I had brain cancer
>>
>>38647144
It's overrated.

You'll make it.
>>
ill be the token femanon who says she would be your gf if she lived near you to make you feel better
>>
just go tell people on social media you have brain cancer and swarm in all the sympathy
>>
Live it up brother. Depending on how you look at it, you're in a pretty sweet situation. If there really is a spot of the old cancer eating up ya brainie, then you're gonna become very conscious of the finite amount of time you have left to live on this earth. This means: no slaving away to pay off debt. No meeting a woman who you love that will eventually grow into a tight shackle on your freedom as a man. No having kids who you have to watch grow into resentful, ungrateful little shits who make you resent devoting your entire life to raising and supporting. Instead you get a literal deadline, an approximate date before which you will have the wonderful opportunity to truly enjoy life however way you please before snuffing it early and having to live through all the truly depressing shit. Either way, I wish you luck:
>>
>>38647242
Not confirmed yet
I had one scan a year ago where they first spotted something.
Nowi have 7 tiny black dots spread around my corpus colosum on my MRI scan.
Got another scan in September.
>>
>>38647144
Try bending a spoon to see if it gave you psychic powers
>>
>>38647144
try calling the make a wish foundation and see if they'll fly you off to a girl they know so you can hold her hand
>>
>>38647346
I'm 18 so might still just be in there and if so I'll ask for much more than just holding a girls hand
>>
You've literally got nothing to lose if it comes back positive. Godspeed anon.
>>
How did you find out? What symtoms started showing?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.