[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even if you HAD a gf you wouldn't know what to do with it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2712.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2712.png
306KB, 593x540px
Even if you HAD a gf you wouldn't know what to do with it
>>
>>38645794
I'd ram my penis in her ass just like I'd do to you, fucking faggot
>>
>>38645814
>penis in butt instead of vagoo
>calling me a faggot
Keksimus maximus
>>
I mean what are you supposed to do when inevitably some Chad starts to hit on her? It will happen. Seeing as she was available to you, everyone else will have access to her, so it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>38645845
I mean yea, I'd pound your ass too. Just means I'm dominant
>>
>>38645876
So you're admitting to being a homo? Lmao you showed me
>>
>>38645876
You're still a faggot though. FAG! kys! Allah ahkbar your faggot fucking face. Eat shit and die
>>
>>38645930
>referencing allah when calling someone a fag for being dominate
Muslims fuck boypussies all the time. In Islam, it's not gay if you're on top.
>>
>>38645794
I agree; which is why I've never wanted a gf.
>>
>>38645794
You know, when i was younger I liked to browse 4chan. Then I started liking girls. But eventually I realized: sometimes girls won't fuck me. But you guys? Every single time, you fuck me with these threads.

I tell people you will never feel quite as shit as when you go to this board, expecting some sort of solidarity from people who knows the feels. But then you get made fun of.
>>
thats actually true, up until i graduated college i probably would have considered her a waste of time and drove her off. I fucking hate myself.
>>
I find interactions with other people tiresome and stressful anyway, so I'm not really bothered.
>>
>>38646047
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger friend :^)
>>
>>38645794
struggle snuggle
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.