[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>carrying home 50 pound bag of chicken food, as well as other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>carrying home 50 pound bag of chicken food, as well as other groceries
>when I get off the first bus, I realize I missed bus home by then minutes
>have to wait two hours for next one, wait at bus station
>because I don't want to walk around aimlessly with roughly seventy pounds of stuff, I doze off
>awoken by concerned police officer
>apparently some people across the street thought I was dying or something
>recognizing its hard for me to stay awake, he gives me an unbelievable offer
>gives me three bucks for an energy drink at gas station on the corner, and offers to watch my stuff while I'm in there
>thank him profusely, end up getting a rockstar punched
>try to give him change, he says I can keep it
>tells me to have a nice day

Why are people nervous around police officers? Maybe it's because I'm in a small town, but almost every single one I've met has been friendly.
>>
>>38645697
Only niggers are afraid of cops. And thats because they always break the law.
>>
>>38645697
Because when they're coming FOR you rather than for you they are not like that at all.
You got a nice one in a small town who felt pity for you.
That's rare.
>>
>>38645697
because they were being illegal bad boys and they whine when they get caught
>>
>>38645771
But anon, they only come FOR you if you break they law. Simple solution, don't be a degenerate criminal.
>>
I don't think I've ever really had a positive police experience, outside of one time when I accidentally hit a parked car full of Mexicans while backing out of a spot. The officer saw I was white and they were Mexicans, and just told them that they were parked illegally so I didn't do anything wrong. Kind of fucked but I won't argue.

That said, I'm close to a major city, and the whole area is full of those automated traffic cameras. For every time I've seen a cop act like a peace officer, there have been 30 where they've just been road pirates instead.

One time I was picked up by police and searched, but the cop let me get my jacket before getting me in the police car. There was a pistol in it and I wasn't searched again; it was rather awkward sitting in the back of his car knowing I accidentally had a handgun on me.

Cops are incompetent criminals.
>>
File: 1495518310702.png (52KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1495518310702.png
52KB, 596x739px
>>38645697
>be blackbot
>mom calls police on me cause I did shrooms and I accidentally told her, she's trying to get me sent to the hospital , been diagnosed with schizophrenia before
>sitting in the car
>beam of light flashes in my eyes
>it's da poleece
>white dude
>"so you have schizophrenia?"
>"that's what they say."
>"that's what they say? "
>"yup."

thirty seconds passes, nothing really happens, don't know what he's waiting for

I ask him
>"so what's the dealio"?
>"The dealio is (makes a joke about him standing in the rain)
>we both laugh

he leaves

I go home and sleep well

I've had decent experiences with the police desu. hopped the terminal a bunch of times in ny and never got arrested even when I was caught top kek. not minimizing other black ppls experiences, but idk these are mine
>>
>>38645885
You didn't chimp out, and the police took no real issue with you. Amazing isn't it? If only more urban youth could be civilised human beings like you.
>>
>>38645697
Different people respond differently to different police officers because different police officers behave differently.
>>
>>38645697
>at friends next door
>hear knock on the door
>hear my friend scream from the back as I open the door "DONT OPEN THE DOOR"
>2 black friends of his (he's also an ape) barge inside
>one of them punches me super hard in the head while I'm on the couch (i was only 8 at the time why the fuck would you think i would even be a thread)
>steals 20 dollars from my friend
>they both run away
>call the cops
>officer arrives at the door
>tell him the story
>says fuck it and pulls out a 20 and gives it to my friend
>was a bad area and there was nothing to go on so he was just being a bro
>people still shit on cops

also, my same black friend
>used to prank call the cops
>always gave them his address like a fucking retard
>>
>>38645697
Because every time they see me their hands instinctively go to their guns, they seem to go out of their way to pull me over and make sure i'm not doing something illegal, out of all the times they've forced confrontation only one has been anything other than an unrelenting asshole and that was to take one look in my car and then let me go no words exchanged.
I'm not even black or mexican or anything either.
>>
>>38645697
>Be me
>Carrying 30lbs of groceries and heavy computer accessories and laptop
>Get off train
>Waddle up to fare gates
>Decide to go in after someone to avoid the nightmare of trying to get all my luggage through after tapping pass
>Stumble awkwardly through gate after someone
>Cop sees me
>Cop decides to harass me over it
>>Cop decides to ticket me over it despite having paid for the trip
>Get 175$ ticket

Aren't cops great?
>>
>>38645697
Feel good story op thank you
>>
>>38646183
Did you explain to them what you were doing? the key to hostility is to treat it like an ant and step on it, and most importantly just laugh at yourself. just be fucking human for one instant and drop the robot act
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.