[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here great at socializing, but just doesn't? I see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: After 5.gif (48KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
After 5.gif
48KB, 846x592px
Anyone here great at socializing, but just doesn't?

I see people that sperg out, and retarded normalfags, but I never see much like me
>>
>>38643916
Why do you choose not to, anon?

I am pretty good around people I like but I do spend most of my time alone. Being around turbo normies is a little stressful but for the most part I could be social if I wanted to as well. I choose not to because I'm picky and after being forced into isolation for a couple years have learned to prefer being alone
>>
>>38643916
ATTENTION
Please do not use the term 'retard' in any form. Be kind to one another.

Thank you,
Facebook Team
>>
>>38644093
I live in a pretty shitty place; but even if I didn't, I wouldn't go to parties, or gatherings of the sort, I just don't like them
>>
I can socialize easy with people "lower" on the totem pole than me, but around chad tier guys and attractive girls I can't. I feel inferior and get really quiet. But I can make people lesser than me think I'm the most social, normal guy ever. I can make people laugh etc. Is it low self esteem or just reality?
>>
>>38644330
You got a serious problem, man; those Chad fags are nothing over you
>>
File: 13725042._SX540_.jpg (18KB, 540x382px) Image search: [Google]
13725042._SX540_.jpg
18KB, 540x382px
>>38643916
Same.
I was usually able to, make people laugh and elevate myself to the point where I was the dominant member of the group. Then most of the old crowd I used to hang out with moved away and now I'm left with only acquaintances, the type of people you don't know well enough to ask to hang out or socialize with without it being weird, so I just sit indoors instead.
>>
>>38644378
Used to be the "Alpha" of groups too, but then I just stopped doing it all, noone was really clicking with me
>>
>>38644378
I'm pretty sociable, but the problem is I live in a country where I am an immigrant so its not very easy to socialize with regular people

I socialize with my own people though. Without stroking my penis i believe that i can be really good and pleasant to be around but i am usually kept to my boundries
>>
i'm good at it but i stopped because i found myself getting upset with people because talking with them wasn't satisfying me.

for a conversation to really go somewhere, both people need to have a modicum of intelligence, i'm not talking about both people be geniuses..
but you can't have an above average intelligence person and really stupid person have a conversation, it just does not work.

i just decided i don't want to socialize unless it's with people worth socializing with, so not dumb people.
everything else is a waste of breath.
>>
>>38644378
>>38644489
If you were ever the "alpha" of the group you are not a robot

Fuck
Off
>>
>>38643916
Ys but I socialize anyways so I can be with cuties'wit'cooties.
Once I know the cutie, they'll happily drag me from any adult conversation and steal me to have fun and I won't resist at all.

Everybody else sucks, at best they're someone to occupy space and justify an activity or somebody who is useful and wants to do something similar that you are going to be doing.
>>
I was pretty quite most of my life until i started working at a place during college. I got pretty good at socializing due to college and dealing with customers, but normies are fucking stupid and boring. Girls just talk about relationships and petty shit, and guys just mostly talk about it with them or sports or what theyre doing later.
It eventually got to the point where holding a conversation like that was physically exhausting so i just stopped talking all together.
>>
>>38643916
I'm alright at socializing its just boring af id rather stay at home
>>
>>38644545
Hey there Beta-bot, I always like you as a friend. I wondered why you would do whatever I said, you were my favorite friend.
>>
>>38644545
Fuck off nu/r9k/ being a robot is about being too disinterested in being part of society to put any effort into anything. Not just being a failed normie who can't cut it because he's a little bitch.
>>
>>38643916
I am, kind of.
It's just that I have nothing to offer, really. I can introduce myself, engage in small talk. But I'm dull and bland and painfully below-average and my personality is empty and hollow.
There's nothing to be gained from interacting with me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.