[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression is a terminal illness. It doesn't go away and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Chester-Bennington.jpg (24KB, 431x425px) Image search: [Google]
Chester-Bennington.jpg
24KB, 431x425px
Depression is a terminal illness. It doesn't go away and can't be cured.
>>
lol, just get over it bro :^)
>>
File: Mental-Health-Comic.jpg (60KB, 571x340px) Image search: [Google]
Mental-Health-Comic.jpg
60KB, 571x340px
>>38643779
AHAHAHAHAHA HAHA! Normies really like to twist the knife in!
>>
>>38643751
Normie "depression" can be cured because it's just a chemical unbalance. The source of our depression perpetuates itself and can't be cured.
>>
>>38644036
Knowing that there's something wrong in the fiber of my being only makes me more depressed
>>
>>38644036
Yes. That makes it a terminal illness.
>>
>>38644036
Can chemical imbalances be fixed?
>>
File: 1500925833846.jpg (9KB, 260x172px) Image search: [Google]
1500925833846.jpg
9KB, 260x172px
>>38643919
>comparing apples to oranges
>>
>>38644748
Two sides of the same coin. The brain is a part of the physical body. It is injured internally and people can't see the fucked upness.
>>
>>38644036

That is exactly the other way round. Normie depression is a circumstantial illness which arises through outer influences and can be cured by tackling the issues which provoke it. Actual depression is caused by an inherent chemical imbalance which has its roots in some genetical issue or in a primary illness which has depression as a symptom.
Most of you sad fuccbois suffer from normie depression and could actually manage to cure it by fixing your shitty life, with the help of anti-depressants if there is no other way. But all of you just stay here instead and cry about >tfw no gf like it is the main source of your misery.
>>
That doesn't make it terminal, it makes it chronic.
>>
File: 1500898182266.jpg (302KB, 3000x2813px) Image search: [Google]
1500898182266.jpg
302KB, 3000x2813px
You have to pretend you're doing better now and then because people get angry if you don't magically get cured overnight after they gave you one of those "Look, what you gotta do is..." talks. Even if you cover it up, the slightest slip-up will sent them into a rage again. You don't even have to be overtly depressed or anything, a kind of neutral or "meh" attitude will be enough to tick people off. Unless you emote enthusiastically all day err day, people won't stop getting in your face about it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.