[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism camp

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 1499760321079s.jpg (6KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
1499760321079s.jpg
6KB, 250x244px
I'm getting sent off to autism camp for a week.

I have to go or I am getting my neetbux taken from me, I've been to the HQ already and it is the last place I want to go.

The staff are those fucking smiley people that think they can help you be more confident and solve some issues you might be having. I sat in a room 1-to-1 with the main smiley and I wanted to murder him. He was supervising me filling out bloody forms which I had already done like twice. Then he would ask me questions about what I had written while I was trying to write, slowing me down so that I had to stay longer.

There are 2 days where I have to spend 8 hours with dirty mongs to 'get everyone talking and start getting to know each other'. Half of these cunts are getting lifts in together so I am one of the lonely pricks that knows nobody.

Then I have to go to the mountains with the smileys and the rats for 3 days in a bunk house. I'm going to be sick, I've got an obsession with hygiene and other ritual things, but I didn't write it down for them because I am undiagnosed pussy.

The activities they are making me do sound kind of fun, jumping in rivers and shit or kayaking, but it's going to be uncomfortable as fuck with people who aren't only normies, but ratty and fucking smiley ones at that.

How will I survive? Anyone had any experience in a similar situation and got any tips? I need help /r9k/
>>
>>38643420
I don't have autism, but I've been camping before and I enjoyed it. It sounds like you're just bound and determined not to have a good time
>>
>>38643420
What's an Autism camp?
>>
Go to hell you autistic fucks, God damn sub-normals
>>
>>38643420
Find a hot smiley guy and rape him at knife point.
I bet he won't be as smiley afterwards.
>>
>>38643474
I've been camping with friends and enjoyed it, but it's not camping it's like a hippy thing where they get a bunch of NEETs and make them hang out. Or if you are a true hippy you can volunteer yourself to do it, which half of the buddies are.

That's one of the things that sketches me out the most. I'm kinda good in situations where nobody knows each other, but I just know that these cunts are gonna be talking amongst themselves and shit, sketches me out
>>
>>38643517
They are sending me and other NEETs to try and make us friendly and confident
>>
>>38643517

Even more pressing, what's Autism HQ like?
>>
>>38643614
Probably a lot like this place
>>
File: 1460656161799.jpg (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460656161799.jpg
72KB, 300x300px
>>38643420
>I'm getting sent off to autism camp for a week
>I have to go or I am getting my neetbux taken from me

What's the context here
>>
>>38643614
There is a room with a chalk board that has activities with 'fun' names, like 'GET HIRED' or 'COOK LIKE A CHEF'. There are pictures all over the wall of ratty mongs in like climbing gear smiling on their 2 foot by 4 foot canvas. They keep trying to make me coffee and give me a bacon sandwich. Smiley cunts and roasties with blue hair all over the place
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>38643420
FUCK YOU,STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH AND GET CURED YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE
>>
>>38643696
>Be NEET and never had a job out brit college a year ago
>Been sent to different people to try and get me a job
>One of these people decides that I need to go on this camp for experience and to get confidence
>>
>>38643420
Do you actually have autism?

Orignal
>>
I thought most places did away with "cure" camps because they were "dehumanizing?"
>>
>>38643781
No.

I'm a weirdo and always have been, never tested because I was good in school tests. I don't think there is anything wrong with me I was just brought up weird and made strange habits.
>>
I seriously read camp and assumed you were going to be gassed.
>>
>>38643823
It's disguised as fuck, they have a guy that went on the camp 3 years ago and now they have him trying to do talks to people on how it changed him. It was so awkward because he was clearly uncomfortable and bad at talking
>>
>>38643880
I will be by rats that don't shower
>>
File: autism hq.png (116KB, 868x694px) Image search: [Google]
autism hq.png
116KB, 868x694px
>>38643614
I imagine something like this
>>
File: 1459370952795.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1459370952795.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>38643757
>GET CURED YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE

please 2 cure my autism toughguy-senpai
>>
File: I-love-Jewish-camp.jpg (41KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
I-love-Jewish-camp.jpg
41KB, 604x604px
>>38643880
oy vey you know that can only happen to jewish people
>>
>>38643715
>not wanting free coffee and a bacon sandwich

If you're going to meet other robots that relate to you, these camps seem like the best way to do it.
>>
File: IMG_0911.jpg (42KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.jpg
42KB, 450x450px
>>38643880
Why did I laugh so hard at this? Thanks anon.
>>
>>38644231
>not wanting free coffee and a bacon sandwich

I don't like asking for shit, call me weird
>>
>>38644366
That means you grew up poor
>>
>>38644387
I always lived in nice areas, but it was my mum making loads of money and just hoarding it. I think it was a thing like she wanted to have the power and be depended on, she's that kind of person.
>>
>>38644041
This made me laugh audibly
>>
>>38643420
>How will I survive?
Break a bone so that they can't take you on the trip. I know it sounds hard to do but when I was 13 my parents decided they wanted to go build houses in mexico with their church. I said fuck that, climbed a two story building and jumped off. Broke my fibula pretty badly, got to stay home all summer and was fully healed by september. Looking back on it it was fucking stupid and could've stunted my growth, but I'm guessing you're already fully grown so it won't cause a problem for you, you'll just be off your feet for a while.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.