[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related grabs you by your throat and lifts you in the air

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20170726_012325.jpg (950KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20170726_012325.jpg
950KB, 1836x3264px
Pic related grabs you by your throat and lifts you in the air
>what did you say little white boi?
>you want this bbc rammed in your boi pussy or something?

how do you respond to his obviously superior 11/10 tyrone?
>>
File: images (40).jpg (13KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
images (40).jpg
13KB, 350x420px
I suddenly disappear, Tryone is left clutching at the air
*teleport behind him*
"Heh, nothing personnel, kid"
*Unsheath katana and unleash my kazejutsu*
Tyrone is turned into a fine red mist.
>>
i-it's not like I want you to rape me, tyrone-s-san
>>
>6'3"
>120kg
If he can lift me up with one hand then that nigger can have whatever he wants
>>
>>38633575
>i'm brown so i get an advantage
>say "eyy esse i don't mean no harm vato, i was talking to my familia"
>>
>>38633755
red mist slowly begins to congeal
tyronne is formed fully naked dude to kazejutsu
throbbing bbc is erect
*heh now youve done it
grabs your throat again
*prepare your anus
>>
>>38633575
I am not a good fighter, but even i could take the pic related on in a 1v1 brawl, i would kidney punch the fucker a few times and choke him out
>>
>>38633791
no way dude I'm 6'3 210
I'd destroy you
>>
>>38633805
>pic related weighting anywhere near 95kg
Eat a dick the guy in that pic is nowhere near a hundred fucking kilos, i know you niggers love to brag but you would eat dirt on the first round
>>
>>38633836
kek you wouldn't touch me, my foot work is sublime

>pic related weighting anywhere near 95kg

dont get mad at me because god made me more physically dominating than you
>>
>>38633575
I am 6'5", no way he'd lift me.
>>
>>38633857
I highly doubt it, you look like a faggot that gives bj's to jocks in the locker room
The dude in the pic is a punk bitch, nice roleplay though, how long you've been boxing to gain your "sublime footwork"? also brawls ain't all about footwork, if the fucker beats you in mobility you take him to the deck and choke him out or lock his joints till the punk taps out
>>
>>38633575
>what did you say nigger?
>you want to get smacked in the mouth?
>get the fuck away from me you dirty faggot
>>
>>38633896
you wouldn't be able to take me down faggit
>you would sprawl in like some autistic wrestler and I would pepper you with jabs
>then you'd just roll on the floor begging me to come in your guard wile I stomp your lungs out
>>
>>38633931
Like i said im not a good fighter, but im pretty sure i can take the pic related faggot on in a fight
>throwing nothing but jabs
Nigger please i can eat jabs, is that part of your sublime footwork plan? dance around throwing jabs? if that's your plan all i have to do is tackle you, mount you and watch you cover your face as i ring your ears
>>
>>38633575
this is you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcQRF9MbGS8
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.