[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: dtiv4tO_d.jpg (47KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
dtiv4tO_d.jpg
47KB, 539x960px
Why aren't you settling for a trap gf instead of sulking all alone? They're evidently easier to please and are more willing to date you desu.
>>
Do you think Lenny and Jason double teamed that tranny?
>>
>>38633422
There are exactly zero traps where i live
>>
>>38633422
Because I'm not gay

>inb4trapsaren'tgay
>>
File: 1496715160753.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496715160753.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
>>38633738
>Why aren't you settling for a trap "GF"
did you stroke out or were you being autistic on purpose
>>
File: happy lenny.png (303KB, 367x474px) Image search: [Google]
happy lenny.png
303KB, 367x474px
>>38633611
He'd be a cookie cutter if he didn't.
>>
>>38633738
>>38633848
apparently i stroke out, replying to wrong post
>>
>>38633738
Women like penis, so liking women indeed makes you gay. Liking a woman with a penis who also likes penis cancels out, as two negatives turn into a positive. Positive being a healthy heterosexual attraction.
>>
>>38634110
Hows the weather in Narnia? looks like the summer gymnastics are going on in there, don't forget to close the door on your way back in
>>
File: 2a9xn3q.jpg (183KB, 551x552px) Image search: [Google]
2a9xn3q.jpg
183KB, 551x552px
>>38633422
It piss it sick. Sickening. Pissening
Insulting
Revolting
Makes me want burger king
>>
>>38633422
Because traps are mentally ill freaks
>>
>>38633422
I'm 100% straight but I like sucking big tranny dick and swalowing their cum , normally I ask them to beat me up so I can cum in my pants but I wouldn't date one lol I'm not a faggot
>>
>>38633727
>not living in a big city
what are you, a rural retard?
>>
>>38633422
Is it true that in comparison with girls traps are
>more loyal
>more loving
>more open to hugs/kisses/sex/etc.
>more feminine
>cuter
>more beautiful
>more submissive
>more empathetic
>more likely to have interests similar to yours
but on the flipside
>more clingy
?
>>
>>38634406
>more feminine
>cuter
>more beautiful

sometimes

everything else, yes
>>
>>38633422
>roasties wannabe

no thanks
>>
>>38634438
How do you know? Do you have experience?
>>
>>38634481
yes, their hobbies in 90% of cases involve wanting to cuddle all the time, watching anime, playing video games and wanting to be dominated in bed
>>
I have my gay cat pillow. It can't give me AIDS and it will love me forever.
>>
If only I knew where to actually find one
>>
>>38634637
Backpage is a good place to start. Obviously she'll have other traps in her friend circle. Become a client, get to know her, and party with her and the friends she brings along. Date one of them. Boom.
>>
>>38634597
>ywm have a qt3.14 cat boy gf (male)
>>
>>38634741
Twinks aren't traps, there's a difference. However the verdict remains the same; fucking twinks isn't gay. They are still feminine.
>>
>have trap girlfriend
>she calls me multiple times per day to check where I am
>tell her I'm in line at the financial aid office
>line is long af because it's the first day of classes
>calls me back in an hour and I tell her I'm still in line
>says she caught me in a lie because that's what I said last time
>have to hand the phone to another person in line who calms her down by confirming that I am in line with her

I've gone on dates with traps since then and the ones I've come into contact with invariably have mental problems.
>>
>>38635394
>since then

what happened with the clingy one?
>>
>>38635332
>fucking twinks isn't gay
Twinks are gay as hell man
also anyone who calls themselves a trap instead of trans is not to be trusted
they are probably just a femboy or twink which are gross
>38633422
memes are memes it's easier to get a cis girlfriend man
I even prefer transsexuals getting a cis girlfriend is much easier unless you know where to find lots of trannies
I could get a cis girlfriend by the end of the week if i wanted if i want a tgirl i would need to embark on a 12 month expedition
It's like searching for treasure and sometimes at the nd you only find worthless crap instead of the gold you were looking for
>>
>>38635332
it's very much gay, anon
>>
>>38633422
>Why aren't you settling for a trap gf instead of sulking all alone?

I'm not gay
>>
>>38633422
Because Traps are 1% of the population and a quarter of them are even passable. Literally better off just trying to get a regular girl instead of chasing unicorns.
>>
Why do the same 5 gay as fuck threads get posted EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. I'm tired of this shit.
>>
>>38636073
Smash your penis with a dumbell nigger
>>
>>38636073
Because this board is covered with shills that the mods simply don't give a fuck about. I wouldn't be surprised if the shills employers are literally paying the mods here not to do their job.
>>
>>38633422
>she's a girl to me bro
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.