[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apathy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1500054807447.png (137KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500054807447.png
137KB, 250x250px
How does one become more apathetic?
How did you stop caring?
>>
Over exposure to the dark side of life.
>>
>>38633296
This, to be quite honest. Just let the container fill with acid and once it overflows you'll know.
>>
File: PSs3ViD.png (948KB, 938x864px) Image search: [Google]
PSs3ViD.png
948KB, 938x864px
Watch the world around you, see the unspoken rules, the red tape, learn as much as possible of the world and slowly you will become jaded when the reality sets in
>women are sluts by nature
>everyone is looking out for themselves and are indifferent to other people
>systems set to place long ago have been long since corrupted and people who are supposed to have peoples best interests in mind have become nothing more than cash out puppets
>life has no meaning, religions are bullshit with no basis on reality, governments are there to keep the house of cards barely standing so they can milk their citizens dry while barely doing their job
>people are extremely incompetent, hard work only nets you more work, money doesn't bring you happiness it only removes inconveniences in life
>people are shallow and only autistic people live by the standards we are all supposed to be raised to uphold
>power corrupts everyone eventually, people in power are oblivious to the struggles of common folk
>nothing will ever change because they are so deep rooted in the system removing them would topple the whole system leading to anarchy
>only way to win is to join them, every good deed is taxed one way or another
>if you join them you will become psychopath and you will become "hollow" for losing what made you you in the progress

I chose the path of NEET'ing to escape their game, after some years of solitude and time to recover i looked into getting back into society, society doesn't want me anymore i am unemployable at this point

Once you realize that your efforts are pointless you can stop giving a fuck and waddle through life without caring about what others think, what you do or what happens around you, kind of like letting the stream just take you down the river after trying to swim upstream for long enough
It is a strange feeling at first but it made me content with life, all i do now days is play games, watch anime, drink and smoke weed, nothing truly matters to me anymore
>>
File: 1494944674345.jpg (362KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1494944674345.jpg
362KB, 5000x5000px
>>38633479
This is actually really helpful, thanks.
>>
>>38633479
This right here is the secret to life. I used to live like this but I wanted to be a 'normal guy' in a corporate world, just to see what its like. It sucks and I see why wagecucks were so mean to retail workers, because they swapped their humanity for a few extra dollars. I'll probably be back to smoking weed and being a general degenerate again within the year.
>>
It just happened one day, I think being a lazy piece of shit partially had something to do with it.
>>
>>38633283
You eventually learn that absolutely nothing matters, something can just have no meaning to you if you stop caring about it.
>>
None of my actions had any great effect.
The vast majority of things that happen are beyond my control.
>>
Don't fall for the stoic apathy meme, OP. It's a dreadful existence. You feel dead inside but still have to live with the effort that implies.
>>
>>38633283
Time and repetition. Variety is the spice of life as they say.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.