[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out that my boyfriend has a late night playlist h

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: angels.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
angels.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
Just found out that my boyfriend has a late night playlist he listens to when he'd had a physically exhausting day and wants music to listen to before going to sleep.

What the fuck is this music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0x77EdoXhw
>>
lt just is.
>>
File: zftyMdH_d.jpg (50KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
zftyMdH_d.jpg
50KB, 628x628px
ITT: Albums women will never understand
>>
>>38631743
>What the fuck is this music?
Good shit, it's like the apex of melancholy.

I thought everyone had different sets of music they listen to depending on context/mood?
>>
File: Rwrockbottom.jpg (20KB, 316x315px) Image search: [Google]
Rwrockbottom.jpg
20KB, 316x315px
>>38631837
>Albums women will never understand
>>
>>38631743
>ITT roastie finds out bf is an undercover robot
>>
>>38631743
music such as this invigorates such a strong emotional response within me that when I close my eyes I begin to hallucinate

>then again it might just be my 1000 dollar head phone/dac amp
>>
File: pcdark.png (6KB, 354x321px) Image search: [Google]
pcdark.png
6KB, 354x321px
>coil
og
>>
>>38631743
That's nothing. Doesn't he listen to any noise, ambient or avant-jazz?
>>
Women don't actually like music and don't have the brain power to understand art. The only thing women care about is fucking Chad, and they pretend to like music so they can seem interesting and hip. Everything women do has the same simple purpose, to make Chad interested in them so they can fuck him. Women's brains operate extremely similarly to animals actually.
>>
Wow this is amazing. Sleeping to this would be peaceful.

OP is a dumb bitch and should be dumped. I'll date her BF instead.
>>
>>38631916
The true robot music
>>
File: 430.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
430.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
want me to play some 21 Pilots instead, Stacy?
>>
>>38631916
>>38632281
Crap origiballioninno
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4QGi-KDZ2M
>>
>>38631743
i haven't been listening to much music recently but this is nice. thanks for introducing me to it, op.
>>
>>38632225

Go home schoppenhauer, you're drunk
>>
>>38632291
>No anon! I want you to play that Lil' Pump!! He's such a good rapper!!
>>
>>38631743
How've you never heard of Coil??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZjpmCSMht8
>>
File: IMG_1707.jpg (992KB, 3689x2075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1707.jpg
992KB, 3689x2075px
>>38631743
I've never heard of it, but that shit is dope listening to it now. Feels like music that would be played after a lengthy battle where no one truly won, and you're walking amidst the gray skies and spikes held high by dead men.
>>
>>38632412
Black Antlers is the best.
>>
>>38631743
>What the fuck is this music?
entry level post-industrial

Is it really that hard to understand?
What do you listen to?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.