[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright robots. Im GOING to lose weight. Im going on a bread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 5171614896_0e44c9eb95_b.jpg (214KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
5171614896_0e44c9eb95_b.jpg
214KB, 900x600px
Alright robots. Im GOING to lose weight. Im going on a bread and water diet. But after doing some quick research, id be deprived of vitamin c, and also will have lower testosterone. So ill just take Vitamin C and testosterone supplements. Any other vitamins i should be taking for this diet?
>>
>>38631430
just toss some fruits into your diet. would give you something to deal with sugar cravings
>>
>>38631430
Yeah, a bullet.
>>
>>38631430
Also, this is like the worst possible diet for losing just fat. You'll be destroying your muscle at an equal rate and end up weak and skinnyfat.

Go keto, nerd.
>>
>>38631478
Ok, so vitamin c, testosterone, and protein supplements. You guys are gonna be jealous when i come back in a month and show off my not fat body. Bread and water and supplements are the fucking future
>>
>>38631478
This.
It's piss easy. Start by replacing breakfast with "bulletproof" (hot coffee blended with two tablespoons of butter and a spoonful of coconut oil) coffee.
>>
Why are fatties so retarded? JUST EXERCISE YOU STUPID FUCK
>>
>>38631522
No, not really, I'm getting fit and stacked with keto. Although I'm off keto now, it helped me lose the 60 pounds that I lost. And I still have my huge legs from when I was fat.

Protein supplements are expensive, and don't have the same enzymes that meat does.

Also, bread reduces your body using fat, and slows down your rate of fat absorption. The reason why bagels are worse for you than donuts is, ironically, because donuts are deep fried, and therefore have fat in them. Fat helps counteract the effect that carbs have on your glycose levels.
>>
>>38631559
This a million percent. Eggs are also a very useful tool in keto diets, although you need something fatty like bacon with them.

I used to make a bitchin' keto pizza crust with flax meal, parmesan, egg, and spices. Tasted actually better than a regular pizza crust.

idk why my tripcode is on, but fuck it, it's already on.
>>
File: 3maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>38631430
Just go vegan or eat a fruit-diet.
You'll just get flabby and disgusting on a "bread diet."

>>38631478
>keto
Literal retard who doesn't know anything about how the human body works
>>
>>38631430
Bread isn't really good for a diet
>>
>>38631618
Ah, I see, a vegan. Slow down there, brainlet, all that thinking will make you hungry for actual meat that gives you enzymes that help the brain function.
>>
>>38631618
Also, fruit is literally just as bad, if not worse, than a bread diet. Fruit has sugars too, but less complex sugars, meaning we can process them as energy easier, which means we can store the excess as fat easier.
>>
>>38631618

>>38631430
Maybe you should just work on BALANCING a diet better instead of taking drastic shifts like going full vegan, OP?
>>
>>38631677
This too.

My diet every day consists of two slices of toast and two over-medium eggs. Every day. Small slices, don't get me wrong. I get a little exorbitant with the butter, but heck, it ain't that bad.

For lunch I take my brothers to the park and pay a dollar for the kids get it free lunch. It's cheap and it's a pretty well balanced lunch, keeps me full for a while.

On days I work, throw a tuna salad kit thing on top of it. Protein, fat, carbs, good fuel to get me through a shift.

Then I have whatever for dinner. I've gained a few pounds the past week because we've had Italian food the past two nights and I fucking love Italian food. Tonight I went to a barbeque and had a hamburger, chips, baked beans, potato salad, and a few cookies. Shit was cash, desu I'm hungry right now because I skipped lunch due to my shift being around that time. I had some chicken strips and that tuna thing, but I'm realizing that that wasn't enough.
>>
You guys are fucking idiots, im telling you all that all you need is bread, water and supplements. @ the guy telling me protein supplements are expensive. Okay? Im not poor you fucking faggot. Im coming back 1 month from now and will show my results.
>>
>>38631584
>Fat helps counteract the effect that carbs have on your glycose levels.
Go back to /adv/ where the normies dwell m8
It's literally the opposite.

The more fat you have the worse your bloodsugar will be.
If you have 800g of sugar and 10g of fat in a day (bananas essentially) you will not have any blood sugar issues.
If you have 400g of sugar and 80g of fat, problems will surface (Vegan/HCLF/Wholefood)
if you have 200g of sugar and 200g of fat you'll have major issues.(SAD)
If you have 50g of sugar and 250g of fat (keto) the blood sugar issue will go away as long as you never consume more than that of carbs, and I mean never, however it'll fuck your health otherwise.

>>38631608
>Eat fatty bacon
You're one of those niggers who promote that wacko old shitbag that died and now has a cult of people worshipping his findings from natives across the world, aren't you?
Bullet yourself.

>>38631653
>>38631637
Definitely that brain-damaged cult follower x10
You literally know nothing about human anatomy.

>>38631677
A balanced diet for a human diet is our historically ideal long-term diet, which was 99% plant-foods and <1% insects.
Balancing your diet means going plant-based and eating lots of potatoes and roots and/or tropical fruit, no dairy or land-animals, very little fish or insects (fillet/week at most).
>>
>>38631430
Why don't you try doing a true water fasting without bread? It works wonder.
>>
>>38631777
Okay but you're ignoring everything else that I'm saying. Bread is good to have, but it prevents your body from using fat. I'm telling you. You will lose weight, don't get me wrong, but you'll have a weird flabby body.
>>
>>38631782
>Claiming this to be historically accurate

haha nice try. How come the inuits aren't dead yet?

Also, the 60 pounds that I lost say otherwise to your ridiculous claims. And I'm not the only one.
>>
>>38631724
Have fun with your heart disease and handful of pills with 0 sympathy from your grandkids that'll more than likely be vegan.

>>38631777
Supplements are not absorbed the same nor contain all the same material as the whole-foods.
Calcium for example actually worsens your bone health.
Basically the only supplement that isn't harmful to you is sugar (if you have little fat in your diet), Vitamin D, and b12.
Everything else is either ineffective or harmful overall.

>>38631817
>hahaha how come Africans who starve all day aren't dead yet!
Retard, hey, you don't die immediately when you eat bad.
Look at America.

Remind me, how long does a Inuit live on average? How long did they historically live?
Historically most cultures/societies ate almost exclusively plant-foods as did our ancestors and long-term evolutionary brothers. That's why the longest living populations have always been near-exclusive or exclusive plant-eaters.

>I lost weight!
And you could have by not eating anything as well.
That doesn't make it healthy.
>>
File: 3674449.png (48KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
3674449.png
48KB, 219x219px
>>38631924
Excuse me, I forgot my image for my post :)

>You guys
>>
>>38631924
Eating an average amount of meat is only shown to increase the chance of heart disease 'modestly' at best. It's also an efficient source of proteins, and contains good amounts of magnesium and iron.

Besides, even if OP does go down that path, they're not going to do it overnight or even over a single week. It's best to shift these eating habits over time, not go full vegan immediately.
>>
Stfu about youre inferior diets in my thread about bread and water and supplements.
>SuPpLeMeNtS R bAd
Yeah ok, thats why doctors recommend their patients to take them if someone is deficient with a vitamin. Idiots
>>
>>38632071
I agree though. A lot of the people in this thread are pushing their diets just a little too hard. They don't seem to understand that will only push people away.
>>
>>38632056
>'modestly' at best.
Meanwhile HPF's are found to strongly associated with heart disease prevention.
Go figure.

>an efficient source of proteins
Humans do not need to worry about protein whatsoever.
It's a fucking meme.

>contains good amounts of magnesium and iron.
Eat a nigger-toe (Brazil Nut) and eat beans with cumin in them and you'll have way the fuck more, way cheaper, and without baggage.

>muh immidiate results
Shouldn't matter, regardless it's really not hard to overnight.
I did basically overnight, as I watched some documentaries, got doubts, couple days later researched the whole night and didn't eat any corpse-shit after that. Hell no.

>>38632071
>thats why doctors recommend their patients to take them if someone is deficient with a vitamin. Idiots
Lol doctors have no nutritional training generally and at most 1-2hours HOURS FUCKING HOURS in their ENTIRE DEGREE.
They recommend what makes them money and what gives them kickbacks or makes their patients complacent and feel improved. That's a pill a day rather than an apple.

>>38632110
>They don't seem to understand that will only push people away.
Excuse me for not pandering to your depraved delusions and uninformed opinions and giving you the facts you petty manbaby
>>
>>38632207
I'm not familiar with the term HPF. Care to enlighten?

To address your point on 'protein':
https://authoritynutrition.com/is-too-much-protein-bad-for-you/
>In this regard, animal proteins are better than plant proteins, which makes perfect sense given that the muscle tissues of animals are very similar to our own tissues.
The health authorities recommend an intake of 56 grams per day for men and 46 grams per day for women, varying between individuals based on age, body weight, activity levels and some other factors (1).
Hmmmm..... really makes you think.

https://draxe.com/top-10-iron-rich-foods/
Also, let's note here, I'm not saying all you have to eat is meat. I'm saying that meat is only PART of a healthy diet, and it should be balanced with other fruits and veggies.
Look at how many foods on here can provide iron.

Fuck you for trying to scare people into your diet, it's the scummiest thing you can do to convince people. A diet is a personal choice one has to make, tailored TO THEM.

Omnivore diet, all the way.
>>
>>38632342
>I'm not familiar with the term HPF. Care to enlighten?
Opps I meant WPF = Whole plant foods.

>Hmmmm..... really makes you think.
No, it sedates you.
If you actually look into the science and ACTUAL recommendations 18-23g is the minimum, 42-58~ is the recommended to ensure you get enough of each nutrient everyday for moderate activity.
When you realize a watermelon has 30-40g of protein and if you ate just potatoes you get more than enough you sort of realize protein is a fucking meme.
Unless you're literally drinking sugar all day and only that you will get enough. Eat beans occasionally or whole-grains and you'll be drowning in it.

>A diet is a personal choice one has to make, tailored TO THEM.
It's really not, especially when you force your kids to eat your diet.
It's not tailored to you either. It's either you're eating right (basically vegan or vegan) or you're basically fucking smoking but waaay worse and then forcing that cost on society, animals, etc.

>Muh iron
Muh baggage retard
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.