[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why not just take estrogen and become a cute girl anon-kun?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 800px-Estradiol.png (25KB, 800x506px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Estradiol.png
25KB, 800x506px
why not just take estrogen and become a cute girl anon-kun?
>>
File: really god mode.jpg (82KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
really god mode.jpg
82KB, 480x640px
why not just take PCP and become invincible, anon-kun?
>>
>>38625214
don't you want your own breasts anon-chan? you'll have the boys all over you!
>>
>>38625120
but I am mister robot, wish me luck!
>>
>another one of these fucking threads
>>
>>38625374
another one anon?
>>
File: ss (2017-06-19 at 10.51.17).png (174KB, 389x569px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-19 at 10.51.17).png
174KB, 389x569px
>>38625120
there's plenty enough already in the water supply from all the stacies taking birth control
>>
>>38625486
yes anon-kun but it's not enough to make you a cutie, did you know that eunuchs live longer too! get those little organs sniped off, it only takes a couple hours!
>>
>>38625468
yes see >>38584534
these faggots wont stop making these shitty threads
>>38625486
also dont forget atrazine, its in the water too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKZ-DnnKlQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOOOZi6TI1s
>>
>>38625533
I'm not associated with that anon, why would you ever want testosterone in your body anon-kun? it's useless and makes your gross! estrogen makes your skin nice and gives you breasts!
>>
>>38625283
how are you today claire?
>>
>>38625571
>would you ever want testosterone in your body
because thats how its supposed to be, and im also not a faggot
but most people who would take estrogen will just look like long haired men with breasts and will end up being sterile and will have liver problems. also once you get over a certain age you will start to look like a guy again. also dont forget that for most people who would do that, most of their family and friends will probably never talk to them again. so while it can possibly partially solve a problem, it will create the new problem of lonliness.
also you have a mental illness, why would anyone think that giving into a mental illness is the best way to solve it?
>>
>>38625700
if you get your testes removed you can live longer! why would you care about being sterile anon-kun? it's not like that's important! I love estrogen! testosterone is a toxic poison that makes people aggressive and smell dirty! I love being a "girl"!!!!
>>
>>38625789
you need actual mental help. also youre not even contradicting my arguments. youre just saying "muh chemicals made me happy so it will obviously make everyone happy"
>why would you care about being sterile
because having kids is the only undeniable duty every person has in life.
just a question, but are you jewish by any chance?
>>
>>38625120
Not fond of trannies 2bh
>>
>>38625881
the doctors gave me the estrogen! I feel a lot better!!!!
most who go to r9k have mental disorders, is it really a moral thing to risk passing those on?
I'm not a one of (((them))) don't worry anon-kun!
>>38625903
awwww why not anon? we're harmless!
>>
>>38625789
just because of you, I'm going to go buy some testosterone supplements.
>>
>>38626010
ewwww anon, why would you do that? poisoning your body with that awful filth! gross!
>>
>>38625961
>most who go to r9k have mental disorders, is it really a moral thing to risk passing those on
most people probably dont, and most robots who have a mental illness probably just have depression. also most mental illnesses cant really be passed on through genetics, so theres no real reason to not have kids for some people(assuming they get the chance), unless they are unfit for parenting; but they could still have a child and put it up for adoption though.
>we're harmless
go ask all those trannies in brazil who molest and rape children and also beat up women prostitutes if youre really harmless. even if you dont do that though, you are still harmful to society, you are demoralising it and corrupting it just by becomming a tranny.
>I'm not a one of (((them)))
it doesnt really matter to be honest, you are still spreading around what the jews want with society. you say "why do you want children" well that goes along with white genocide. less people will have children overall, but more nonwhites will be brought into white countries to make up for the non white birth rates dropping, while the white birth rates stay lowered.
also how long have you been taking those chemicals for?
>>
>>38626222
anon-kun, don't be like that! you could be cute, your just repressing your femininity! there's no reason for a r9k neet to reproduce at all, you can always just adopt! all of the trans people I know are super nice! I'm all for closing the borders and keeping browns out out out! being a cute girl is the best thing in the world! testosterone should be outlawed! ><
>>
The jews seem to be shilling awful hard today.
>>
>>38626580
I'm not jewish anon! I'm white :(
>>
>>38626400
>there's no reason for a r9k neet to reproduce at all
but why? its the only biological purpose of being alive
also even if i did have your mental illness i would never give into it
>>
>>38626635
overpopulation anon! life has no purpose anymore other then being a good person best you can! bringing more into this hellhole isn't good at all!

so you admit your dysphoric anon-kun? the estrogen makes you feel really good, you go from disregarded to desirable and wanted pretty fast!
>>
>>38626725
>so you admit your dysphoric anon
i never said that
>bringing more into this hellhole isn't good at all
well the future belongs to those who show up, so if you have kids you will somewhat own the future.
also other races dont give a single shit about breeding in a limited amount. youll always still have tryone and tyreesha pushing out 8 little niglets, whites need to have more kids if we dont want to be replaced in our own countries
>>
>>38626821
denial anon-kun? ^^

you could always just adopt white ones cutie! you can even store you semen beforehand if you want to!
>>
>>38626890
fine, you fucking nigger, i do have the fucking tranny mental illness, are you happy now? ill never give in though so it doesnt really matter. the complications of it stated here >>38625700 are why
>>
>>38626890
Shut the fuck up you fucking jew. Degenerates like you are complicit in white genocide. I unironically hopen you contribute to the tray suicide statistic
>>
>>38627096
anon :(
I was mostly just having fun but if you really have gdd would you like to talk about it a little? how old are you and when did you start getting these feelings? gender dysphoria disorder gets more severe over time, it's why you see so many 40-50+ year old hons around, sooner is always better with treatment for it

I promise you I'm not a kike or anything trying to trick you
>>
>>38627173
I used to care a lot about pol stuff but not so much after awhile on estrogen
>>
>>38627200
>gender dysphoria disorder gets more severe over
ill take my chances, and ill beat this disease
>how old are you
>when did you start getting these feelings
it comes and goes, but it started being distressful about february this year, although i cant remember a time when i wasnt generally fucked up relating to this kind of stuff
>>
>>38625120
Cause that would mean I secretelt hate girls and like boys which is not true it's just half the opposite
>>
>>38627425
anon, I was the same as you, I chopped all my hair off in my late teens and tried to make it go away, it kept getting worse and worse until I gave in last year, I saw the doctors and I've been on estrogen awhile now, I actually feel real happiness and hope for the first time in years, your still young anon, starting now will give you a really good chance at making it, could you try talking to a real therapist about it? they don't hand estrogen out like candy they diagnose this shit, they are called gatekeepers for a reason

dysphoria keeps getting worse and worse I know first hand along with second hand from other tran girls I know who attempted repressing, you either do it now or break down at 40

what concerns do you have with transition? I could answer a few questions if you would like, I know a bit
>>
File: xKUK5pD.png (726KB, 1049x2669px) Image search: [Google]
xKUK5pD.png
726KB, 1049x2669px
>>38627425
dont let this kike trick you
>>
>>38627615
gender dysphoria does have comorbidity with other mental illness, gdd in and of itself is a severe mental disorder and transition is currently the only treatment
>>
>>38627581
Don't listen to this bitterhon. Though they may pretend to be cute, they still look like a man IRL.
Don't trap yourself anons.
Get on nofap. Start lifting. Get a hobby. Get a job. Get a gf. Start living your life.
REMEMBER THAT TRANSITIONING HAS NO LONG TERM BENEFITS AND ONLY LEADS TO SUICIDE.
Don't give in to the gay thoughts. Don't listen to the trannies, they only want to drag you to their misery. There is a cure for gender dysphoria, and transitioning isn't it.
>>
>>38627581
>what concerns do you have with transition
see >>38625700
and basically im too tall and my face is too manly
>you either do it now or break down at 40
like i said, i refuse to do anything about it, ill take my chances. id rather kill myself than give in if it got to that point.
>>38627745
youre right, and i dont have any plans of transitioning
>>
>>38625120
>why not just take estrogen and become a cute girl anon-kun?
I'm gonna do it
>>
>>38627784
Don't do it, I almost fell for the tranny meme but changed my life around.
Stop fapping, get a gym membership and live your life, hormones are not the answer.
>>
>>38627776
how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

the liver stuff isn't even a real concern and it can be circumvented via estrogen injections

the age thing is a spook if you start early enough

face can be fixed in some ways via facial feminization surgary

it's almost impossible to fight against dysphoria forever, can you at least promise me to talk about this to a therapist? I care about you anon :(
>>38627745
I'm going to be stealth senpai
>>
>>38627924
im 74 inches and i weigh about 220 lbs
>talk about this to a therapist
id probably be too embarassed to say anything. and besides they'd probably just try to get me to transition, and i have no plans of doing that.
>>
>>38628090
I know some girls about that tall or a bit taller who did ok

I think talking to a therapist would be a really good idea to do, I know I've heard of some hrt regimes that don't cause breasts /lgbt/ might know about those, you can diy all of it if you wanted to without having to tell anyone, it's not that hard to hide, just to see how it feels to be on e
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.