[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk to the gym >see this wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: systemvetargymnastiklektion.webm (588KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
systemvetargymnastiklektion.webm
588KB, 640x360px
>walk to the gym
>see this
wat do?
>>
>>38624306
you laugh until you realize they're doing funny exercises out of ignorance. they didn't choose to be born in a third world shithole just like you didn't choose to be born a beta bitchboy.
>>
>>38624306
I miss head banging... I'm too old for it now, my neck can't take it.
Also it's not the same without the thicker longer hair I used to have.
The brain damage was fun though.
>>
>>38624306
In all fairness, the guy starting it off seems pretty fit
>>
>>38624376
Theyre filming themselves with modern digital cameras and the video got posted onto the internet somehow, plus indian shitposters arent exactly uncommon, they can look up proper bodyweight exercises if they werent such shitheads
>>
>>38624538
You wrote proper but I literally read pooper. It's too far gone for me.
>>
>>38624376
>they're doing funny exercises out of ignorance
Clearly you have not seen p90x.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1272x708px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1272x708px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWQCrYk3Rjc

>tfw no concrete slab poo in loo workout buddies
>>
>>38624306
I bet 10 000 he will beat the living shit out of you in a fight.
>>
well I'd rather work out there then in a chad and stacey filled gym
>>
>>38625456
I was going to post that one gif of the guy sitting in a chair swinging his body around during a workout but I can't find it.
>>
>>38625480
I feel like making clips for these bars shouldn't be that hard and they legitimately do need them if the plate holes are so much larger than the bar
>>
>>38625480
this is some nu-male ketelbell shit
>>
File: 1478317799534.jpg (32KB, 474x335px) Image search: [Google]
1478317799534.jpg
32KB, 474x335px
>>38625493
>beat the living shit out of you

was this intentional
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.