[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's easier to be a virgin who has never experienced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1500717591844.png (414KB, 471x616px) Image search: [Google]
1500717591844.png
414KB, 471x616px
>It's easier to be a virgin who has never experienced sex or a relationship before and doesn't know heartache than it is to be a non-virgin who has

What's /r9k/'s opinion on this point of view? I hear normies spouting this one all the time.
>>
Normies are fuckign tards.

they would commit suicide if they went longer than a year without sex or relationships,
>>
Nobody who isn't a faggy teenager losing their first "love" would say this.
>>
All that happens when you have sex is that you realize your class of existential confusion can't be solved by a woman, and that the demons that keep your life in the state it is are more complex than philosophy, psychology, and politics have reached a consensus on or cure for.

The weltschmerz is neither caused by the absence of sex, nor cured by it.
>>
They're probably right, I'm probably KHV till death do me and that status apart. My biggest fear is getting into a relationship because then I'd have someone to worry about. I also make all these excuses as to why someone cannot love me and stuff. I've rejected 3 girls in my lifetime and told them they could do so much better while telling them how disappointed they will be to know how pathetic I am.

Is this a bad thing?
>>
Never heard anyone spouting that. It's love, not virginity, but even so it's usually the other way around, namely, that people will claim that it's better to have loved and lost then to have never loved.
>>
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all.
'Tis agony to have loved, lost, and remained in orbit.
>>
They're full of shit.
>>
My sex drive skyrocketed after I lost my virginity, but my ability to get sex remains incredibly low. It is very painful. I am just as miserable now as I was before having sex, maybe more so.
>>
No way. They're just attention whores. Doesn't apply to love either.

t. non virgin who lost it at an advanced age
>>
>>38624180
How did your mindset change after having lost your virginity compared to before you lost it? Any other changes you'd like to add?
>>
File: americans.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
americans.webm
1MB, 640x360px
Love is like eating delicious dessert at a 5 star restaurant everyday. One day, the restaurant says they'll stop serving dessert. You still go there everyday in hopes of them bringing it back, and maybe you think you'll find something else enjoyable. Then the restaurant shuts down. You're crushed, but given enough time, you know you can find another restaurant that will at least be half as good.

Being alone your whole life is like being wheelchair-bound and all restaurants requiring you to go up 20 feet of stairs just to enter. You're surrounded by good food, and you know it, but fuck you if you'll ever get a chance to try it. Occasionally some people will walk out with takeout from the restaurants. They'll turn their head to avoid looking at you while they gulp down their delicious meal.
>>
>>38624005
better to have loved and lost than to have ever loved at all
>>
>>38624005
what's her name again? i know she did a cosplay of ZSS and Camilla. But I forgot her name, I think she's a whale now.
>>
>>38624340
Eloquently put anon, good job
>>
File: BANG.jpg (24KB, 158x261px) Image search: [Google]
BANG.jpg
24KB, 158x261px
>>38624340
>food analogy
>>38624433
>praise for food analogy
>>
>>38624727
>YOU CAN'T USE ANALOGIES THAT'S SEXIST
Eat my dick, faggot.
>>
File: 1500753069233.gif (105KB, 232x297px) Image search: [Google]
1500753069233.gif
105KB, 232x297px
>>38624005
Stop being such a dumbass about it. It's not that hard to talk to women, it's not that hard to get someone to have sex with you.

You just need to be bold enough to accept that you need to work on your social skills, and brave enough to accept you'll get rejected from time to time, and that's fine.

Stop being so cynical and work on self improvement.
>>
>>38625049
I hate you very much you know that bitch? You name it, I've done it, and I'm still alone. Fuck you.
>>
>>38624066
>All that happens when you have sex is that you realize your class of existential confusion can't be solved by a woman

This. I'm a virgin and I realized this eons ago just by looking around me. Normies with jobs and sex are just as fucked up as us.
>>
>>38624005
If normies are saying it then it's wrong by default.
>>
>>38624005
Ay nibba you got a sauce on that T H I C C Rin?
>>
>>38625149
Have you considered why though, it straight up sounds like you're fucking up the same things.
>>
File: 1499934494854.jpg (219KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499934494854.jpg
219KB, 960x540px
That's why you avoid the cunts, normies are fucking retarded.
>>
sounds like normie bullshit
>>
You take air for granted until you stop getting it.
>>
>>38624764
you nigger he didn't say anything about sex

i bet you sew fursuits
>>
File: 1500350780678.png (5KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1500350780678.png
5KB, 234x215px
Tis better to have never loved at all than to have loved and lost.
>>
File: 1423022824702.jpg (24KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
1423022824702.jpg
24KB, 367x202px
>>38624005
I agree with that honestly, if I don't know what I'm missing out on then I can't truly miss it, ignorance is bliss and all that
>>
>>38624180

I lost mine at 19 and you're right. People who argue what the OP is arguing are full of shit. If nothing else, it does permanently boost your self-esteem, even if only slightly. Because no matter how bad things get, you can always look back and think: "Well, *someone* considered me good enough to fuck/date/love". The heartache of a break-up does go away, though.

Though as a side note: I don't think this logic applies to hookers. It does if you're just lowering your standards, though.
>>
>>38624005
It's something I've thought about. I'll never have any of the good things love brings, but I'll also
>never have to go through breakups
>never feel the grief of a gf/wife dying
>never have options restricted by a relationship
>never have to go through a divorce
>never build up emotional baggage from past loves
>never have to deal with the mind games and shit tests that women love
>never have to be accountable to anyone other than myself

Still not convinced though. It feels like no matter whether I'm alone forever like I am now, or able to get gfs, I'd find myself pining for the other side of life
>>
>>38628046
I can finally confirm that this is bullshit.
>>
>>38625049
Why are anime posters always so fucking stupid?
>>38625149
Right on, man.
>>
>>38624005
I'd say it's probably partially true to some extent, though it depends on the person.

I don't think that this is something that anyone can look at objectively unless they've personally experienced both sides, which would be rare given that those who are a virgin at 25+ tend to stay that way. But the problem with having absolutely no romantic experiences is that you can't live in those moments, even years after the fact, if you've never had those times at all. I just want a girl to hold me, but I cant even have that.
>>
>>38624252
If I felt a level 1000 of shittiness, after losing my virginity I felt a level 100 one. The most crucial part was the no longer having to hide your virginity thing, cause there's nothing more pathetic than being a virgin no matter how much anyone tries to deny it, and being able to say you're not a virgin without having to think about it, even if no one ever asks you, is a huge relief.
>>
Got more pics of this woman(?)
>>
>>38624005
Agreed.

t. 22yo virgin
>>
>>38624005
How is being a non virgin a heartache? I can't even answer your question since i can't even fathom the idea.
>>
>>38624005
I can't say either is worse than the other. either way its >tfw no gf
>>
>>38629663
regarding relationships. im still a virgin so i cant answer for the sex part
>>
God I hate Mariah
>>
>>38624005
>doesn't know heartache
How about 'doesn't know anything else'?
>>
>>38624005
Argument goes both ways
Personally, I think losing virginity means that even at your lowest moments, you can remember that someone gave you complete and total validation (this of course is lessened if they did something dickish like mocking your dick or body or performance, which I think lowers it to below virginity)
But if they didn't, you have that knowledge.
Virgins will go their whole lives believing they are completely unloveable, will always be unloveable, and were never loved.
>>
>>38629732
Post lots of her sexy pictures so I can hate her too anon
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.