[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come God deprives some of the smartest most intelligent people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: what the eff.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
what the eff.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
i feel like we're doomed r9k
>>
it's almost as though the tree of knowledge is far from god's love
>>
If you were smart you'd figure out exactly what it is that makes you unattractive to every woman and fix it.
>>
God gave you free will. So you know your it's fault.
>>
>implying god owes you anything
>implying you're so weak you need to get an immutable, omniscient and omnipotent being to fix your problems
>>
>>38623989
If you're so smart, how come you don't have a girlfriend?
>>
The days I considered myself intelligent are long gone.
>>
girlfriends make you dumber and normier
>>
God told me if I stopped beating off so much I could have a gf. It was too hard (pun?) I don't deserve a gf
>>
Being smart can make you more aware of things that can go wrong, which can rock your confidence, and with lower self esteem you can believe you can't succeed.
Being more intelligent often comes with a better memory for events so you remember your failures while a stupid person will often mis-remember things in their own favor.

Higher intelligent can come with higher anxiety. Although it doesn't have to...
Finally, while a lot of EQ, emotional intelligence, stuff is bullshit there's a whole rake of behaviors that smart people have that are detrimental to getting laid... like trying to listen to what prospective partners are saying.
Stupid people just say "yeah? Wow, I like that band too, yeah, awesome" type filler noise while their bodies run on autopilot. Less thinking, more just doing whatever.
>>
>>38623989
Since when does God grant wishes? I'm not a Christian, but I always thought the whole point of Christianity was that no matter how badly you suffer in life, you have Heaven to look forward to in the end.

Maybe I'm wrong though, that was just my perception of it.
>>
>>38624431
The official rule is that if two Christians pray for it it has to be granted...
The hard part is that if you pray for something and it doesn't happen then at least one of the people who prayed isn't a True Christian.

So Bill and Bob are farmers.
It's been a dry year and the crops are dying in the field, both Bill and Bob pray for rain, but it doesn't rain.
Therefore one (or both) of them isn't a real Christian.
Now, Bill knows that he is a True Christian, so that must mean Bob is a fake!
>>
>>38624431
I've heard that God just grants you means to get/achieve what you wish for, e.g. if you want to get better grades, God gives you motivation to study harder. Silly example, but you get the concept.
>>
>>38623989
I'm not smart I'm the dumbest person on earth
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.