[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /perverted/ here? > fetish for licking dirt off the bottom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: sex dee.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sex dee.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
who /perverted/ here?

> fetish for licking dirt off the bottom of girls' shoes
> have licked clean all of sister's shoes
> I used to crawl under her bed when she wasn't home and jack off while licking her shoes
> licked clean my aunt's shoes when she slept over
> licked clean my friend's mom's shoes at a sleepover
> frequently steal sister's used sweaty socks and smell them
> when I lived on uni campus, girls on my floor would leave their shoes outside their doors
> would steal their shoes and lick them clean
> managed to steal a pair of one girl's sweaty socks, dipped the socks in warm water and sucked the dirty sweat-water out while jacking off
> have stolen toenail clippings from sister's floor and sucked/swallowed them
> lucky enough that sister didn't flush toilet one time, covered myself in her pee toilet water while naked in the bathtub
> let it fill my mouth
> would have swallowed if it was just her pee, but there was toilet water in there too so pass
> licked some of her pee off the toilet seat one time
> used to sneak money into her wallet for the financial domination aspect
>>
>>38623104
>used to sneak money into her wallet for the financial domination aspect
why the fuck did that give me a boner
>>
Feel sad for people like you.
>jerked off next to my mom
>humped my mom
>got to see her lingerie on a daily basis because shes a whore
>humped my aunt because she was sleeping with me in the same bed back when I was a shota
>she was always sleeping in a big shirt plus her whore panties
>jerked off next to her too
>both parties are aware of me doing said things
>they both love me deeply
How is incest a bad thing again?
>>
>>38623104
used to sneak money into her wallet for the financial domination aspect
fucking holy shit
>>
>>38623104
Awesome post my good friendo.

>tfw no pervert bf/gf to lick my dirty shoes and to drink my pee fresh from the tap
>>
>>38623104

>have ADD
>been on various amphetamines for years for treatment
>discovered that you can use amphetamines to jack off for hours at a time
>started off small, 30min-1hour masturbation sessions, feels amazing the entire time
>start moving up to the 3-4 hour mark
>popping amphetamines the whole time to last longer and make the experience better
>start obsessively downloading and cataloguing pictures of every girl I've ever known from facebook and instragram
>ended up having folders with thousands of pictures, mostly of girls from my high school and university, no pictures of girls I don't know
>jack off to them on slideshow mode
>at this point im staying up all night, spending 1-2 hours digging for new pictures in old albums and untagged wall posts and 14-16 hours straight jacking off to my entire collection while taking 8-10x my daily dosage throughout the night
>the first 2-3 hours of jacking off is very carefully and controlled, as to not trigger an orgasm
>after that I can be constantly pumping as hard as I want because triggering an orgasm becomes difficult, whenever I near an orgasm I back off for thirty seconds then get back to it
>the last 2 hours is me desperately trying to orgasm but my dick is ruined at this point, its hard to maintain an erection but it still feels unbelievable
>finally cum, best and worst feeling of my life
>dick is half as short and twice as thick for the next 3 days
>do this at least 2-3 times per week for almost a year
>finally quit what has become an extremely addicting experience and quit ADD meds entirely
>now I have ED at age 20 and don't get sexually satisfied by anything since nothing really compares
>constant nagging urge to go for another 16 hour session
>>
>>38623104
>used to sneak money into her wallet for the financial domination aspect
dude what
>>
File: 1487526931159.gif (2MB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
1487526931159.gif
2MB, 300x316px
>fapped to my own farts
>fapped to my own shit
>when really horny desperately searched public bathrooms for filled stall
>sniff my sweaty armpits when fapping
>rub fingers on butthole and smell them when fapping
>rub fingers on crotch and smell them while fapping
>swallow my cum every time I finish
>get horny walking past wastebin filled with nothing but semen-stinking tissues
>>
>>38623352
Why aren't you my smell bf/gf right now who sniffs all my body odors/farts/shit/semen while you jack off

Would you smell me after I came back all sweaty from a long 2 hour jog? Should I even bother washing my dirty gym clothes and just give them to you so you can do what you want with them?
>>
>>38623525
I-it's hard for me to fall in love with people, I'm only really interested in sexual stuff
>>
>>38623302
thanks anon

>tfw no bf/gf to play vidya for hours while I lie underneath their desk and smell their feet
>tfw no bf/gf to relieve themselves into my mouth at their desk so they don't have to get up and use the bathroom

the world is a rough place
>>
>>38623564
Same here, I only want someone to do all those perverted things to, like a nice robot like you who gets intoxicated from smelling my balls/ass/armpits/farts/shit/semen and so on.
>>
File: 00063smug.png (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
00063smug.png
6KB, 240x240px
>own a ton of used little girl panties that I bought from rummage sales
>>
>>38623597
Never change please submissive qt feet worshipers and piss drinkers like yourself are the best
>>
>>38623972
Thanks bb

Couldn't change even if I wanted to

But I don't want to. Being a qt foot worshipper and piss drinker is the best.

I just hope one day I'll swallow someone's golden stream and thank them whiling licking them clean, then lap up whatever I spill off the ground.
>>
File: Keyboard_Pepe.jpg (52KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Keyboard_Pepe.jpg
52KB, 512x512px
>>38623104
I used to take little girls' hair scrunchies out of the lost and found when I worked at a pull and put them around my dick, jack off and cum with them, then clean them off and put them back, but you make me seem normal.

I actually don't belong here.
>>
>>38624108
Not OP but that's pretty fucked up too. I'd say you belong.
>>
>>38623104
I used to rub my fingers up and down my ex gfs asshole then bring them to my nose and sniff. I really, really miss her.
>>
File: tumblr_o0kxngGM7Y1ukk0cco8_1280.jpg (899KB, 609x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0kxngGM7Y1ukk0cco8_1280.jpg
899KB, 609x1080px
>>38623104
>tfw also like licking girls shoes as a submissive gesture
>this combined with the shoe fetish and feminization fetish always end up with wanting to steal shoes belonging to women living around me and try them on
>feel weirdly attracted to women whose shoes i can fit into
>wouldn't mind a tall domme gf who i could give relaxing foot baths after they came from work and were done making me lick their shoes
>>
>>38623104
>was sitting next to 2 korean qts the other day
>imagined myself being their slave while they kick and abuse me
>would do anything to be around them
Why can't my life be 2D too?
>>
File: 2dac761935e0e65e838691b058f418c9.jpg (125KB, 1024x794px) Image search: [Google]
2dac761935e0e65e838691b058f418c9.jpg
125KB, 1024x794px
>>38623104
>findom
A fellow patrician I see
>>
>>38624136
Just the knowledge that at some point a girl put that thing on her hair when my ejaculating dick had been inside it...
Gives me a small pleasure, man. Glad to be aboard.
>>
File: chips.png (179KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
chips.png
179KB, 500x659px
>>38623352
>that gif
Good times with that video
>>
File: 1500866073646.gif (112KB, 640x571px) Image search: [Google]
1500866073646.gif
112KB, 640x571px
>7th grade
>field day
>talking with qt in tanktop who I've fallen for but not have the balls to ask out
>convinced her to give me her sweaty tanktop so I could use it for a "joke"
>took it home and sniffed it
>came all over it
>best fap of my life, smeared it in
>didn't wash it
>gave it back and she thought it smelt good before putting it on, asked what type of detergent I used
>>
>>38624692
Well, cum does smell like bleach.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.