[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ if you could talk to your old high school self, what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 85243764.png (342KB, 582x746px) Image search: [Google]
85243764.png
342KB, 582x746px
Hey /r9k/ if you could talk to your old high school self, what would you say?

>Confess your feellings you bitch
>>
Congress is fucker
>>
>invest in bitcoin
>don't worry about Kat
>>
>>38616699
Kys wingak
>>
File: 1472090061193.png (5KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472090061193.png
5KB, 1280x720px
>Don't sell those stocks you fuck, you missed out on 3 million dollars.
>Work out more.
>Read more.
>Don't go to university right after highschool.
>But if you do, whatever you do, don't ever lose contact with her.
>>
>don't overthink anything, you'll only stop yourself from moving forward
>>
>I know this isn't that great, but it's the best it's ever going to be so try to enjoy it
>>
I wouldn't. I was a retarded teenager in high school. He wouldn't listen to me no matter what.
>>
>>38616647
Get the fuck of /b/ and 4chan, faggot. Actually try and fulfill your potential. I don't know what'll happen if you do, but it must be better than sitting here shitposting after wasting those years on 4chan. You cry so much about nostalgia, actually try to recreate it. Maybe something new will happen to open your crusted, cold heart.
>>
buy bitcoin, dont sexually assault your gf
>>
>cut your goddamn hair
>>
>>38617315
This originally^2
>>
File: FB_IMG_15004968821231494.jpg (493KB, 720x1021px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_15004968821231494.jpg
493KB, 720x1021px
>It doesn't matter if you're underage, fucking a 11 year-old is bad.
>>
asides from investment advice and tips on how to cut down that bureaucratic jibberyjoo (documents and bullshit) needed to get to and go and stay and rent in various countries I like, nothing

some people are just too fucked to go outside
>>
>>38616647
>get a 0.5 buzzcut
>tell your parents you're depressed as fuck
>shower every day
>talk to your crush whom sat opposite you expecting you to say something
>>
>>38616647
Your first year of high school you're going to dance with a girl. She's the best person you will ever meet. Cherish her.
>>
>>38618744
Story?

orginallo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.