[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I such a shithead, r9k? >up all night (pdt) >mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Why am I such a shithead, r9k?

>up all night (pdt)
>mom comes home from work at 7
>goes to change and comes back out to the kitchen to make decaf and then sleep
>i come out of my room and i talk to her about her night, everything
>i stayed up all night worried about her because of a friend who works the same job is dying right now
>get my mind off of it, and i ask her whats for breakfast
>she apparently got me a burrito while i was asleep the day before and had left it in the fridge
>brother ate it and I'm upset about it
>i make myself some cereal and sit down
>she tries to be playful with me like she used to when i was a kid
>take out my frustration on her, hence title of thread
>she gets upset, finishes her coffee and grabs her phone
>while she's leaving, she says "don't talk to me anymore."
>im sitting there alone and i finish my cereal and come back to my room to sit my ass back here for some more hours.

tl;dr I'm a jackass and what's the fastest way to kill yourself without access to a firearm
>>
>>38615899
How old are you? Once we know we can get to the fun suicide part.
>>
File: 1499104717274.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499104717274.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
It's not a huge deal OP, just make sure you apologise later and learn not to take your anger out on other people, especially your mom.

At least you feel bad about it, a lot of moms really do have shithead sons who walk all over them and never feel any remorse.
>>
>>38616009
Just turned 18 about 2 weeks ago so this is my first post after browsing for about 5 years
>>
>>38616082
thanks for the advice. this pic makes me happy and i think its a bobcat?
>>
>>38616092
wow really, I'm 18 too, I'm still a newfag but I can see that 5 years of this would fuck you up bad. What's your life plan Alex? Why fucked sleeping patterns?
>>
>>38616137
Life plan: I'm trying to get a grant from some places so i can get into college at a place my application was accepted at. I already passed entrance exam but at this point, my family's starting to run out of cash because my dad was deported around the same time i started browsing r9k.

Fucked sleep patterns started from that, and then i started selling weed for steam games and then i ended up chugging pepsi and dew to stay up for almost weeks at a time without sleep. after those weeks that im up, i sleep for almost an entire day from 12 am to about 10 pm
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.