[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this straight. You guys are virgins and avoid social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1445206368138.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1445206368138.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
So let me get this straight. You guys are virgins and avoid social contact as much as possible, yet you still think you have some kind of nuanced opinion about women and society?
>>
Normies just won't understand.
>>
>>38615788
Because its illogical and doesn't make a damn shred of sense. That's why
>>
>>38615745
/r9k/ isnt one person. These groups of people probably do not overlap very much
>>
>>38615745
I dont know what naunced means
>>
>>38615745
Fuck off normalfaggot, kill yourself, and leave r9k forever.
>>
File: creation.jpg (47KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
creation.jpg
47KB, 480x782px
>>38615745
i was actually a virgin till like 19 and never went ouutside but i started talking to this one fat mexican chick from tinder and she let me stay in her room to sleep with her and i lost my virginity to her and then she hated me coz i am autistic and i was heartbroken so i met another tinder thot and fukced her face and she gave mea dderall and i met another tinder thot after that which ended up giving me herpes and i used her to regain sanity by using manipulative tactics to seduce her and absorb her affection now i feel greater than ever except i have herpes and probably aids also i haven't brushed my teeth in like 14 days and have been drinking a lot of alcohol
>>
>>38615917
slow down my dude
>>
>>38615917
>one fat mexican chick from tinder

you poor thing
>>
>>38615745
Do you really need some sort of normalfag diploma in anecdotal evidence in order to understand sociology and read sociological studies? Do you realize that if your opinion on women and society comes solely from anecdotal evidence is probably even more baseless than any people on this board
>>38615824
Yes, normalfags are so logical, clearly, personal experience is enough information to draw reliable conclusions and everybody that doesn't have personal experience has no chance of having a nuanced opinion on the subject.
>>
File: 1482670511336.png (164KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1482670511336.png
164KB, 659x525px
>society is so great people willingly drop out of it
>>
>>38616129
the majority participate though. it's the cucked up ones that throw a fit and leave
>>
>>38616086

Yeah a lot of things that we say you can find evidence of in almost every facet of life. The problem is normalfags see one exception to the rule in their gf or something and think we are crazy.
>>
>yet you still think you have some kind of nuanced opinion about women and society?

that's not how it works. you turn to a robot after years of socialization. it doesn't happen overnight
>>
>>38616145
>implying giving your soul to society and culture isn't the epitome of cuckolding
>>
>>38616218
>implying you have a soul
>implying merely participating in society like a well adjusted loving caring person is this boogeyman soul sucker
>>
>>38616086
i think what OP is asking why robots drop out of society and are quick to generalize people.

the answer is in the body of the question: robots didn't drop out of society, society subtly rejected them and robots got the message.
>>
>>38616251
Why should we force robots to take part of society though? Also it really begs the question that if society is really as good as it seems, why are people willingly dropping out to society? The answer to me is the lack of reward, and why would any sane person do something for virtually no reward, it makes no sense, at least from an economic perspective, perhaps from a moral perspective it might but honestly morals are subjective and differ from person to person.
>>
File: 1499914396296.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1499914396296.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>38616273
That's a fallacious statement though. If you understand the social contract, Is normal to see there is a group of people that realized that in modern society they no longer benefit of political order and social interactions and decided to refuse to give some of theirs natural freedom. I don't think this has anything to do with them being a virgin but rather how shallow and meaningless is normalfag existence. Waking up in the morning to a job you hate in order to get things that you don't need supporting people that you don't like and if given the choice you would avoid interacting with.
>>
>>38616414
>how shallow and meaningless is normalfag existence.

Because piss bottles, 2D females, and 90% of your life on a screen is far less shallow
>>
File: 1494652707931.jpg (65KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494652707931.jpg
65KB, 530x600px
>>38616789
That's irrelevant to the discussion my normalfag friend. Next time try with a real argument.
>>
>>38616789
>>38616864
Literally BTFO. Gg normie, don't come back
>>
File: spiderpepe.jpg (19KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
spiderpepe.jpg
19KB, 600x560px
>>38615745
here's a singular spooder sage, because this board is slow enough to kill your shit thread
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.