[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are weeb girls who move to Japan suddenly converting to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1500662769240.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500662769240.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Why are weeb girls who move to Japan suddenly converting to Islam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M
>>
Too many harem animes and guro lolicon doujins for her.
>>
purge all religion
>>
>>38615686

Nerf shamans
>>
They're probably not getting the attention they thought they were gonna get from the nips, so they gotta crank it up to extreme attention whoring.
>>
kanadajin is just retarded
>>
>>38615659
fuck this hoe nugget and her fetal alcohol face
>>
>>38615659
Leafs hate themselves so much that it borders masochism.
This retard want men around her telling her what to do, how to properly cover her holes and ocassionally beating her.
>>
Honestly what is going on.
>>
Whats sad about this is that it is obviously a phase.

She makes a video abour coverting to islam and smokes shisha in it? Like seriously wtf.

Shes using it as a fashion and it is so cringey. This video was basically "I am muslim now but I wont follow any of the fundemental rules of religion".

Weebs are the fucking worst.
>>
File: 1499640451294.jpg (13KB, 211x181px) Image search: [Google]
1499640451294.jpg
13KB, 211x181px
>>38615990
>tfw sandweebs are now a thing
How deep are we sinking?
>>
File: Te_lawrence.jpg (17KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
Te_lawrence.jpg
17KB, 220x275px
>>38616045
>not being a sandboo
>>
>>38616045

We're almost at the bottom
>>
>>38615773
Oh man did kanada go full retard muslim... i kinda liked her.
>>
>>38616045
>tfw no lvl 27 sandweeb otherkin trap xf
>>
hollow people attaching themselves to other culture who find out nips aren't anime and don't like idiot gaijin

we need to be proud of western culture again and support stronger family units while doing away with the babying "safespace" polices that creates these shameless idiots
>>
>>38615659
Can a roastie actually join Islam?
Besides rp of course, I mean a legit 21st century western girl that wants to become Muslim. Is she allowed? Do other followers accept her?
>>
>>38615659
Jesus christ how can one person be so starved for attention?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.