[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

umm im a fembot and i met a guy who says he's antisocial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4371.png (188KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4371.png
188KB, 2000x1125px
umm im a fembot and i met a guy who says he's antisocial but he's definitely a normie. he's hispanic but white. what are the odds of being pumped and dumped? im a virgin and want a boyfriend.

is it better to mess with robots or normies?
>>
I don't want this board to succeed so you should go for normies instead
>>
>>38611515
Fuck off you dumb slut. There are no fembots, you are not welcome here.
>>
>>38611515
High/huge risk of being a pump and dump tbqh, sorry anonette
>come to swedistan and take my virginity pls
>>
If he does not fall for you, good chance you will get pumped and dumped.
If he does fall for you, good chance you will begin to despise him and start feeling like pushing him away for it.

And unless you find yourself willing to take both those results in stride and go through with risking it anyway, there is no chance of things working out better than stated above.

GL.
>>
hispanic but white wtf
>>
>>38611515
>what are the odds of being pumped and dumped?

It depends, do you have any redeeming features other than your holes?
>>
>>38611664
Yes. He says I'm smart and I have a good sense of humor.
>>38611643
but I want him to fall for me...
>>38611651
Hispanic isn't a race.
>>
>>38611759
>Yes. He says I'm smart and I have a good sense of humor.
He says that, but he may be saying that to ensure access to your holes.

Are you actually smart?
Do you actually have a good sense of humour?
>>
You can be in a relationship and not have sex the first day? :O
>>
>>38611759
But do you want to sit on his face?
>>
>>38611515
If you're not in love don't open your legs try actually dating the guy before you fuck him and let him get the chance to pump and dump if you can't even form a connection with him how the fuck do you expect him to form one with you and stay while providing the emotional support needed in a relationship for it to survive you stupid whore jfc you stupid statistic.
>>
>>38611515
ITT faggots who wants op fembot to stay misrable just like themselves.
>>
>>38611515
Hell dump you as soon as he finds someone better. In all likelihood you are to him what they refer to as a "practice girl"
>>
If he's really antisocial run away fast. That means he's an abuser and he's only out to take advantage of you. Sociopaths are often charming and successful, so it would make sense he seems like a normie.
>>
>>38611780
Yes, I'm smart. My sense of humor is weird but he supposedly likes it. I am a fembot so of course it's kind of strange, but he thinks I'm cute.
>>38611802
Sure.
>>38612113
How do I find out if he sees me as practice?
>>38612142
Okay...
>>
You need to have a proper in depth convo with an anon about this. This is a complicated issue.
Snapchat me spkl1997 and tomorrow when I wake up I'll try and give you as much wisdom as I can.
Your virginity means something to you right? Is he really the one or worth a chance? Hope I can help.
>>
>>38613444
Here's what you do, don't let him fuck until you know he's serious. You have no idea how much your unpenetrated hymen is worth. Don't give it to some guy that just wants to use you.
>>
>>38611825
If OP wants to miscegenate with a spic, she deserves misery.
>>
>>38613444
Its pretty simple, how good looking is he? Are you pretty? If you're not, you're practice. I did this myself when I was 18/19 and not confident, I'd find women that were even less confident and semi attractive and fuck them then leave. Another way to tell is if he invites you just to party's or bars/his place or whatever, where there's alcohol and other people he can chill with but in the end go home and fuck you and it's a laid back environment where he doesn't have to get to know you well or anything. I also did that.
>>
File: 1500562433808.png (117KB, 511x246px) Image search: [Google]
1500562433808.png
117KB, 511x246px
>hispanic but white
>but white
>white
Whores are literally this stupid
>>
Don't fuck a normie. If you're really a fembot, you'll have nothing in common with him.
>>
Don't put out on the first date you stupid bitch.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.