[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I wasn't so addicted to weed. I need to save some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4340.jpg (41KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4340.jpg
41KB, 780x438px
I wish I wasn't so addicted to weed. I need to save some to save my money and not run out but Jesus I'm trying to go to bed and my mind is just screaming at me for hours "just one more bowl, just smoke another one just smoke a little bit, just a few more hits" it's screaming at me so bad I can't even think or close my eyes (yes I'm really this addicted to weed)

I wish I had a girl to just hold me through these times
>>
Wait till you need morphine to sleep at night you lil bitch
>>
File: IMG_2706.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2706.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>addicted to weed
Ummmm no sweetie that's just called "having no willpower"
>>
>>38611316
My addiction to pot is more real than heroin addicts I've met
>>
>addicted to weed
>having that little willpower
>>
>>38611304
Drink yourself to sleep/melatonin
>>38611316
>>38611324
This, you're a bitch OP
>>
>>38611373
I just want unlimited weed
>>
>>38611413
I only call you a bitch because I've been there and believe me it gets worse, weed is nothing in the end

Take a melatonin and chug a beer you will pass out
>>
>>38611441
I just get so pissed off I have to just trade one drug for another I just want to grow fucking weed in my closet or yard legally >>38611441
>>
>>38611441
>Take a melatonin and chug a beer you will pass out

This. There are so many legal alternatives, kratom, phenibut, natural supplements, etc, you just have to look for them
>>
>>38611413
Get a fucking job and stop smoking every fucking day. Buy a oil vape and some THC oil cartridges. Way more economical.
>>
>>38611463
Believe me it's not that great eventually bowls will seem like nothing and it gets to be a chore after smoking 100 of them through a day. It's better to mix it up with different shit like >>38611471 said maybe try some kratom and a beer
>>
>>38611481
It shouldn't have to be economical and I shouldn't have to spend every hard earned dollar on a plant that grows by the pound with virtually nothing but dirt
>>
>>38611494
Well that's too fucking bad isn't it? Stop bitching about things you can't change and change what you can. Everything else is a waste of energy.
>>
>>38611520
I'd have thousands of dollars if I could grow weed tho I don't do any other drug
>>
>>38611304
>addicted
>weed
choose one
>>
You can be addicted to weed and I have no idea why everyone seems to deny it's possible,

actually I do know why: little bitch potheads just can't deal with the fact that maybe their magic catnip for humans might just have some negative side effects and it's not this wonder drug that cures everything and is going to save humanity

little bitches just can't deal with the fact that they are using a drug, that has negative side effects like all other drugs.

potheads are drug addicts. the only way they can escape this is by simply going into denial and claiming their addictive drug has no side effects and you cannot become addicted to it. it's classic drug addict denial

cannibas is an addictive drug, smoked by degenerate drug addict losers. that's why it should remain illegal, with stiff punishments for posession, and life/death penalty for peddlers of this evil menace, depending on the amount. I my opinion 1 pound plus should be an automatic death penalty. no trial, no nothing. If you're found with a pound of weed, the police should be allowed to simply get you in your knees and execute you on where you kneel. let the rats and birds pick the worthless body apart. no mercy for drug dealers.

between 1 pound and an ounce is life with no parole. an ounce to a gram is 10-20 years hard labor. less than gram I'd say 5 years and branding on the hand.

Of course for any other drug (of course excluing tobacco caffeine and alcohol, which aren't really drugs anyway), posession of any amount is life with hard labour, or the death penalty for amounts constituting supply.

no mercy for drug users and especially dealers.
>>
>>38611304
Nigga go to a fucking rehab center you are fucked.

No but really try kratom or some shit idk. I'd just smoke a bowl and then sleep. It's weed, not cocaine.
>>
>>38611693
WHAT A FUCKING KEK HAHAHAHAHAAH

Just because some people try to claim it's not addictive doesn't mean the whole group is just degenerate teens. Have you seen legal states? How much money they're making? And Jesus fucking christ you're literally retarded if you think making it illegal will do anything except keep crime high.

Illegal state: buy weed from sketchy dealer in an alley that might kill you, lace your weed, etc.

Legal state: walk into normal store, talk to normal people, buy BETTER weed for CHEAPER than street prices

>less crime
>medical benefits
>fuck tons of tax money

>alcohol exists
Considering all these facts, you have to have autism or be a retarded bootlicker to believe cannabis should be illegal
>>
File: tmp_6905-6ksorAs938872298.jpg (166KB, 1200x1156px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6905-6ksorAs938872298.jpg
166KB, 1200x1156px
>>38611693
>tobacco and alcohol aren't really drugs

GUYS THIS IS NEXT LEVEL BAIT I DON'T BELIEVE IT HAHAHCJABCJAJ
>>
>>38611871
shut the fuck up junkie scum cunt

fucking ligature yourself degen cunt, fuck off
>>
>>38611304
I promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore weed until I get a job and now I'm so desperate I'm just smoking the res in my pipes and smoking stems and digging through my ash tray
>>
>>38611545
>>38611347
>>38611324
You can get addicted to gambling and that has no physically addictive substance. Not all addictions come from addictive chemicals you fucking retarded pot heads
>>
>>38612016
big bootlicker boy got angry because his argument is factually incorrect

mr. sessions, please leave 4chan, trump already hates you anyways
>>
>>38611826
There actually are rehab centers for weed?
>>
About to smoke after this shift. Just get a better job and smoke even more weed OP.
>>
>>38612074
someone is mad it sounds like you need to smoke a joint or something

oh but then you'd be addicccctteeeeddd :(((((( oh wait you can drink alcohol instead! that's not addictive! no one has ever done anything bad while drinking alcohol!
>>
>>38612084
rehab centers cover all drugs as far as I know... i don't know why there wouldn't be a rehab center for weed
>>
>>38611304
I was addicted to weed too for about 5 years. I would smoke it everyday. I quite after falling into major depression. The first couple of days were hell. And the weekends had the worst cravings. I slipped up a few times but now I don't smoke anymore.

The worst part of quitting was realising that I had nothing to relate to the people I was hanging out with, infact some of them turned about to annoying people.
>>
>>38612270
What helped finally end the habit?
>>
>>38612098
This post is literally the perfect illustration of the insufferable pothead archetype
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.