[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /straightedge/ I can't stand normies who drink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: smughijak.png (3KB, 228x140px) Image search: [Google]
smughijak.png
3KB, 228x140px
Anyone else /straightedge/

I can't stand normies who drink and smoke, it's pretty disgusting.

>inb4 triggered DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO Normies invade the thread
>>
Yea. I get kinda bummed when I find out some artists I listen to do drugs. But when they don't they earn Respec points
>>
My hatred of alcohol probably arose because of my alcoholic mother. I love her a lot, but it irritates me when I see her drunk. Her bitch like attitude and her constant babble wanting to start fights with my calm father makes me despise alcohol.
>>
Lmfaoooooooo ur such a nerd vigin loser bro can't handle alcohol looooooooool.
>>
I don't like it at all. I think of drugs and all these products are a sign of weak will, you shouldn't need to rely on them. These things are smart, they hit a part of humanity that crave for such things. Some day, I hope we can overcome some petty nonsense.
>>
File: laughing frog.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
laughing frog.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>falling for the alcohol meme
>falling for the drugs meme
>>
>>38611222
Nice triperoni
>>
>>38611239
I'm not the superstitious sort, but I like to think when such things come, it's a sign of truth. Then again, it's probably just how the numbers go.
>>
>>38611222
Drugs are for fun
Sobriety is fucking horribly boring
>>
>>38611199
Youre a fucking tool you coon
>>
>>38611253
Even if the latter is true, you don't need to debase yourself, there's plenty of things that you can do that doesn't control and/or destroy your mind and body.
>>
>>38611222
I completely agree with you. Though I used to be a druggie degenerate, but thats how I know that you're telling the truth.
>>
Too many people through high school who become druggies just to try to fit in with the popular crowd . Then become basement dwellers
>>
>>38611272
>>38611275

Life is too short to take the morality pill. I'm sick of everyone telling me what to do, what to think, what to feel. I like tripping acid and watching cozy Wes Anderson flicks and that works for me.
>>
>>38611272
If I could just find something that feels as good
>>
File: Happygilmoreposter.jpg (32KB, 295x436px) Image search: [Google]
Happygilmoreposter.jpg
32KB, 295x436px
>>38611197
I know that feel anon, I know that feel...
Alcohol destroys childhoods.
>>
>>38611276
I learned from my drunkard of a father. If not for the that mistake of a liquid, I may had a actual father figure.
>>
>>38611259
Ur jus mad cuz ur tool is to tiny cracker lmfaooooooo no wonda white bitches love the BBC much lol
>>
>>38611253
The degenerate normie sacrifices his health for fun.

You must have an empty, shit life lad
>>
>>38611331
Life is already empty and shit. Every spook they give you is horribly flawed. What's the point of abstaining?
>>
File: natty?.jpg (27KB, 335x541px) Image search: [Google]
natty?.jpg
27KB, 335x541px
>>38611357
Why not work towards a higher state of being instead of wallowing around in your own filth?
>>
>>38611321
Jesus Christ , fucking kill yourself. You spell like an autistic 13 boy. Waste of air
>>
>>38611366
What constitutes not wallowing in your own filth?
>>
>>38611366
I already work out. I work an office job. I have a serious gf. I've stopped eating junk and processed food. People who know me think I got my shit together. Then you realize your life is a hamster wheel and there's nothing left to do. I don't feel passionate about anything really. I just want to do drugs and watch the sunrise.
>>
>>38611370
Lmfaoooooo now I no u jelly of my afrikaan warroir BBC tellin me to kill myself when a sorry ass cracka like u still existin baka lol
>>
>>38611447
tf is this baka shit I didn say that wtf
>>
>>38611366
Because that takes hard work and I just want to have fun.
>>
>>38611447
You're actually retarded. Die
>>
>>38611420
You should train your mind as well as your body. It seems that your problem is that you lack mental stimulation

I'd recommend learning a new language
>>38611474
That fun won't last forever. You'll burn out eventually and then die. You could get a lot more out of life if you tried.
>>
>>38611447
Okay you have attention now leave you dumb fucking bitch
>>
i can understand if you don't like drugs after having tried them, but not even trying them is denying you part of the human experience.

you don't actually believe the war on drugs propaganda, do you?
>>
>>38611519
That's like saying I should cut my wrists and purposefully infect myself with AIDs because it's "part of the human experience"
>>
>>38611222
I used to think exactly like this, that only weak people did drugs.
Then I realized how much I was holding myself back.

The only meme here is doing too much of any substance. Socializing is good for you.
>>
>>38611519
Don't really have a problem with people who do drugs. Just don't do them myself, feel like the cons outweigh the pros. Would not be worth it. Waste of money time etc.
>>
>>38611561
fair enough, you're missing out though. at some point in your life you'll probably have to go through surgery, then you'll know how awesome drugs feel.

>>38611555
what?
>>
>>38611498
You really are boring. It's always die this and die that with you. It was sorta fun I guess, but it's getting really late now. See you tomorrow.
>>
>>38611519
Just because it's a exprience doesn't mean it'll be a good one. I do no think drugs are terrible enough that are prisons should be filled by those who deal of them, but it shouldn't be praised either. You shouldn't need drugs, I see it as debasing of the self. It's a sign of weak will.
>>
>>38611560
What do I lose if Indon't deal with drugs? Frankly, if I need such things to socialize, then I have a greater problem that is not solved by using drugs.
>>
File: aloe.jpg (115KB, 750x663px) Image search: [Google]
aloe.jpg
115KB, 750x663px
>>38611590
>You shouldn't need drugs
tell that to my schizoaffective disorder. drugs, both prescribed as well as recreational, make my live worth living, i'd be a homeless wreck without them.

when you're old and gray and your doctor tells you you only have 6 months to live, do yourself a favor and try some drugs. shrooms, lsd, weed or mescaline, not alcohol, heroine, krokodil or meth. there are both good and bad drugs. the good ones are definitely worth trying at least once. you'll never know what pure bliss feels without them.
>>
File: Spider Wizard.jpg (86KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Spider Wizard.jpg
86KB, 960x720px
being straight edge is a privilege of the rich, for us poorfags it's a cheap effective way to have a good time
>>
>>38611001
Straight edge faggots are the worse. It's not your sobriety that bothers me but the fact that you and the rest of the nu-HC faggots have hopped on this trend to present yourself as something grander than the turd you really are. Good on you if you want to live a clean lifestyle that's a really smart choice however you should go fuck your face ass with a shotgun for thinking it makes you better than some junkie faggot because you don't do drugs just because you don't do drugs doesn't mean you don't have an absolute shit personality despised by many.
>>
>>38611001
Degenerates need to burn bruh
>>
>>38611001
Alcohol is fine if it's a couple drinks on the weekend, cannabis is always great unless you're smoking constantly, psychedelics are usually safe but I'd say only take full trips once a month

Smoking cigarettes is beyond the most degenerate thing you could ever do desu
>>
>>38611695
i think "go fuck your face ass with a shotgun" is probably among the top 3 things i've ever read
>>
I never got the appeal of alcohol or drugs, but my brother OD'd and got hospitalized in 2010 and my best friend got hit my a drunk driver and killed on instant in 2012 and ever since I have the biggest hatred against them and think everyone who uses it is a brainlet who deserves 0 respect
>>
>>38611964
i love drugs, but alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there, i don't know why it's legal. it literally kills and makes a lot of people aggressive and not very fun to be around. pleb drug
>>
>>38611695
you sound like one of those pseudo manly normies that even normies hate
>>
>>38611001
I think there's a fine line between drinking for fun and drinking to kill yourself which is what I do. Fuck beer, fuck anything with less than 20% alcohol. I want to die before I turn 30
>>
File: 1500784380411.webm (39KB, 356x294px) Image search: [Google]
1500784380411.webm
39KB, 356x294px
>>38611991
Nigger nobody thinks you're cool with your X'd out hands and your straight edge revenge bullshit you Youth of Today Fugazi loving cucklord go back to Whole Foods where you belong
>>
How do i find things to do so i dont drink and smoke? i always wanna stop but at the end of the day im bored always and think why not but want something i can do that gives me meaning and is fun.
>>
File: neet.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>38611695
I am objectively better than those filthy druggies though, anon.
>>
>>38611001
I don't mind those who partake in it but their insatiable desire to have others around them do it is insufferable

i do enjoy watching people who hold themselves in high regard normally act like complete idiots when drunk
>>
>>38611001
I only drink when in company
>>
>>38611001
Yup and its sucks being undercover about it.

>BRO YOU DONT DRINK DUDE?UHHHH *looks around smiling at everyone listening*
>Haha anon do you even do anything *says the roastie*
>Haaaaah yer so boring...:)

I just like being in control and aware at all times why can't these fucking people get that? I'm also an addictive personality so I don't even want to give myself the option
>>
>>38611519
I unironically believe this. Experimenting with your central nervous system is conducive to increasing your intelligence as you get to observe how it works and eventually learn how to manipulate it.
>>
>>38611001
You are aware that straight edge isn't just about drug use, right?
>>
Not entirely, I'll drink for taste occasionally. But in my old neighborhood, every adult was a high functioning alcoholic, and every kid was a pothead. It's how the lower class bares to even exist in a world that actively wants them dead.

The only act of rebellion I had was to not stone myself into oblivion. It just stuck.
>>
Out of all drugs i hate alcohol the most because of the doublestandard of drunkards when they look down upon "junkies" while they themself are one as well but refuse to admit it because alcohol happened to be the drug that is the most socially acceptable.
Plus drunk normies are even more obnoxious than regular ones
>>
>>38611982
Because it was around the longest in european history. No other reason why it is legal
>>
>>38611321
We wuz kangs bix gibs me dat watermelon chickin
>>
Big amounts of alcohol makes me feel like shit and the few times ive tried going to a nightclub i just ended up sitting in a corner with a bad headache. I can enjoy a beer alone tho.
>>
smoke / drink is a normie coping mechanism
crying on the internet is yours
>>
>>38611001
It's not even that I don't want to, I'm just horrified of the health effects of cigarettes and am an extreme light-weight as well as an angry drunk. My social situation is bad enough I don't need to make it worse.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.