[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIKE HELL IMMA POST THIS ON B....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: THEBALLSASSFUCK.png (428KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
THEBALLSASSFUCK.png
428KB, 1680x1050px
I got an interesting story for you ok....

So usually I just lurk And I've been gettin along for awhile now.and then this crap shows up out of the blue on my local CL. Let's go back some years....

In 2013 I set out to find someone I met. She turned out to be my dream girl and I realized what a horrible mistake I had committed. In fact you should never commit this mistake ever in your life if you think you met "the one" and that's pass her up when you do meet him\her. I did it because I was broke, had no job, no car and lived in a room for rent. I didn't want to bring her down.

Anyways when I did go looking on CL missed connections, strange posts and things started happening. First it was the posts and eventually lost my mind over it in 2013-2014. I became paranoid, but then two strange things did absolutely happen for sure. The first thing was I got spied on by some girl. I was hella out of my mind when this happened, but I had my wits and luck with me still while I was talking to my friend at the nearby theater. She actually moved back and forth and looked at me. Then one night I go out for a walk back around the theatre pavilion to get my thoughts out and suddenly two guys in guy faux masks show up to follow me.and then the girl...

Shows up again. I head to Starbucks bathroom for sanity check. I know I'm not well, but I also know something else is wrong. At the end of the day, a few months later I got stabilized on some new meds and forget about it. I move to a new area and get better.

Except for that Dream Girl....

So once I settle down into my new place of living, I start looking for her again. I finally find her.... Except I'm crushed to find out she got married and got her dream job. Ok no sweat, but being me I had to go through the 5 stages of grief. I conatct her directly on FB, but she doesn't respond. Then I make some posts on CL in the area she lives. Things are normal, but then again...
>>Cont...
>>
>>38610993
Type faster original faggot
>>
This story is so gay it gave me AIDS.
>>
I wanna hear more this is juicy
>>
File: THEBALLSASSFUCK2.png (253KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
THEBALLSASSFUCK2.png
253KB, 1680x1050px
(FUCK! I used my trip in the wrong field! Well that sucks... EH FUCK IT!)

The posts get strange. I have no clue what's going on except that this has been going on for a while now in that area now. I come to the conclusion I am not a target and maybe I wasn't even one in my old living area. Who knows, but something funny was going on. After going through these for months and making posts on my own with locations indicated and checking those CL MCs I came to the conclusion that someone (or maybe now some group) thinks I am their intended target. Well they done fucked it because now I know what's going on...

So what should I do and what should I post if anything? I mean I found who I was looking for and that's over and done with. I know there's some BS going on and would like to take these guys down because they truly are messing with people's... I guess dreams in a very twisted that does not make them happy. I know because I was not happy when I went through this....

Addendum: If you ever post on CL MCs DO NOT EVER RESPOND TO A POST MADE THERE. This is catfish bait designed to truly fuck you. This isn't like FB catfishing. These people there are truly there just to mess with you.
>>
>>38611183
Try and take them down and post results as you progress.
Like a saga.
>>
>>38611383
Looks like 10 minutes after the post went down. In the meantime I was busy with other things...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.