[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you even talked to a girl? Do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1370166436456.jpg (67KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1370166436456.jpg
67KB, 426x341px
When was the last time you even talked to a girl? Do you robots even try?
>>
Tonight at training. Adorable little girl and I taught her how to make a fist. Gotta be careful though because she's a real huggy and gets close type, and that's unprofessional
>>
>tfw actively avoid the women at work

Uh anyways the last actual conversation I had with a female was a few months ago, we would talk for hours over the phone. Not anymore though.
>>
>>38610839
High school. She actually liked me (and said so), but I was too much of an awkward, socially anxious loner to accept, so I avoided her and we grew apart and I don't talk to her anymore. She was really nice, but given that pretty much every 3D person pisses me off or disgusts me I'm not sure if what I did was wrong. Maybe I'm just going to be forever alone for the rest of my life, who knows.

Nowadays? No, I don't try.
>>
>>38610839
Workplace chatter in public transport, with a married co-worker so she seems safe.

The last convo with a girl who was probably in some strange version of a partner searching mood?
That would be some sheboon who loudly decided I must be gay because I was not acting upon her confrontational glare.
With some mental gymnastic, it was probably asking/shaming me into proving her wrong but no thanks. Alone is better than that.
>>
>>38610839
>girl talks to you
>she goes back to her circle of friends
>quick, what did he say?
>>
I talk to my oneitis every day. She has a boyfriend. She's a good friend and all but I like her a lot and it makes me die inside that I'm a third wheel because apparently I could've dated her at one point. I don't talk to many other girls even though I can because I can't get over her for whatever reason.
>>
>>38611744
>I talk to my oneitis every day
Me too. Mine's single though, she just doesn't want me
>>
I mean, passively at cash registers and such. Last "conversation" would probably be my mom a few days ago. Besides my mom, I haven't tried anything since last June and that's enough for me.
>>
13-14 years ago in high-school.

Do psychologist count? If so, 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>38611744
>>38611791
How do you people not want to kill yourselves everyday
>>
File: 1499834806866.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499834806866.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>38610839
June 29th. I ghosted my best friend in the whole wide world because running was easier than trying to change my abusive ass.
>>
>>38611847
they never said they don't anon.
>>
>>38610839
I believe it was me asking a random vietnamese chick to marry me on kikebook, I know I'm pathetic. It's a realistic prospect though.
>>
Like with romantic/sexual intention? That was 4 years ago.
>>
Tomorrow is the day I'm gonna go get me a hooker. Thinking of getting half and half, bj to get hard and then plow her from behind and finish in missionary
>>
I gave up.
I am never able to make a connection with most of them, and the rare few women that I have gotten on well with have a dozen other guys pursuing her as well.
>>
File: ztolh4ku6w6z.jpg (92KB, 640x562px) Image search: [Google]
ztolh4ku6w6z.jpg
92KB, 640x562px
>>38610839
Yesterday. She started flirting with me, and I sent her pic related.

She stopped talking to me after that.
>>
File: genuinely happiness.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
genuinely happiness.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
>>38610839
Just the other day, I had my fingers up in a cooch. It was pretty surreal, 'cause she was a thicc 8/10 and I'm a manlet beta male. We drunkenly made out in her tent and I got to have a tiddy in my mouth, too! By the way, we initially bonded over the fact we both use Tumblr, so don't say Tumblr is a waste of time.

I don't expect to ever get that lucky again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.