[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Chester died, I've noticed that people who weren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: bennington.jpg (49KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
bennington.jpg
49KB, 750x400px
Since Chester died, I've noticed that people who weren't fans of LP before are now magically fans. The same people who were making fun of LP for being edgy and melodramatic are now the ones singing his phrases. I'm not even a big fan of LP, although I do know a lot of their songs.

>Wagecucking at a restaurant
>Chester is kill
>Talk about it with coworkers
>One of the Staceys claims to love LP
>So does one of the Chad bartenders
>Numb is playing on the radio (in the back of the kitchen) later
>Singing it to myself while clearing dishes
>"What's that song anon?"

In the end, it doesn't even matter.
>>
This is true for any celebrity death these days
>>
>>38610838
Suck my hole asshole
>>
>>38610859
Is it nothing but virtue signalling? What is wrong with just admitting that you don't care for some celebrity?
>>
Edgy singer for edgy band goes out in an edgy way.
I dunno why anyone was surprised. I still think they're edgy as fuck, people just virtue signalling I guess
>>
His death really saddened me. I'm not an LP fan. Waiting for the End was the only song i enjoyed. I might not be a fan of LP, but I am a fan of music. And he gave the world music and now he's gone and he won't be making anymore music. I'll never hear an LP song as good as WftE from LP again. How shit is that.
>>
I just find it stupid how people look at him like his lyrics cure everything yet he ended up killing himself
>>
>>38610838
>I'm not even a big fan of LP, although I do know a lot of their songs.
Yeah a lot of us have been following them for years. I think they first popped up on my radar I was watching a free tv channel I think it was mad tv or something. I was jerking off and even stopped because that was more interesting.
At least I'm pretty sure I stopped jacking off whatever. I didn't cum so it's not weird or anything right?

Nah I think things would of been a bit better if I listened to linkin park more often. Was really good whenever I heard them it always made me wanna stop whatever I was doing and pay attention.

Normally I hate some rockers I think they're soft and just spread a lot of degeneracy. Something bad happens to one of the good ones, of course. Not one of the ones that it'd be like, "well good". Suicide is such bullshit. It doesn't even take the bad ones it'll probably get the good ones first. Fucking stupid makes me angry.
>>
>>38610838
Made 'numb' and 'in the end' puns all day when he died, good fun.
>>
>>38610838
>today I lied on the internet to make people notice me

Nobody likes Linkin Park you fag and nobody ever will.
>>
>>38610979
my favorite one was figure 9 being a rope tightener
>>
File: lp.png (7KB, 819x128px) Image search: [Google]
lp.png
7KB, 819x128px
How does someone not know their 2nd biggest song
>>
A lot of people have always liked LP and most people who made fun of LP were LP fans as a kid.
>>
File: annoyed-9.gif (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed-9.gif
156KB, 500x500px
I'M ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE AND I'M ABOUT TO BREAK

SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU
>>
If I was the lead singer for Linkin Park I'd kill myself too.
>>
>>38611214
If I was you I'd have killed myself straight away
>>
>>38610838
What those normans were doing to each other is what you're doing here with us. No one cares if you've been listening to them for X amount of time. Their music was shit and normie. The only thing I respect that guy for is doing something I've been too pussy to do (suicide)
>>
File: 1488471013588.jpg (294KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488471013588.jpg
294KB, 1024x768px
>>38610869
Is it clean and tight?
>>
>>38610904
>I'm not an LP fan
You sound like every other normie using his death as a shallow excuse to act like you care about suicidal people in an attempt for karma points. Or you just want to fit in with le latest drama/news.

What pisses me off about this lately is that the same vapid normies that constantly treat people like us like shit act like they care now. When in fact they are part of the problem.
>>
>>38610838
Don't worry, there are still those of us who admit that they were a shit band.
>>
>>38611284
>No one cares if you've been listening to them for X amount of time.

I'm not asking you to care.

The problem is that you have people who are virtue signalling for the sake of it.
>>
File: HE GOT SO FAR.png (4KB, 768x111px) Image search: [Google]
HE GOT SO FAR.png
4KB, 768x111px
>>38610979
same

I've always listened to them ironically h-hahha
>>
>>38611353
>you cant be saddened by the suicide of a musician because you weren't a hardcore fan like me

LP was a meme form the get go. everyone liked them but most didnt wanna admit. their status as an emo symbol eclipsed them
>>
>>38610838
Funny how they only care about men committing suicide when they're attractive and successful
>>
>>38610838
It's just normalfag virtue signaling, don't read too much into it
Also, Linkin Park's music is gay as fuck and a meme at this point
>>
>>38611777
And what you're doing is a problem that you're unwilling to face.
>>
>>38612687
It's pretty obvious why people care about successful people and not random losers like us.
>>
>>38612738
>at this point
It's been a meme forever now.
>>
>>38610838
normalslimes will do everything to be liked
>>
I never liked LP and didn't feel anything when he died. May he rest in piece though.
>>
>>38610838
>be me
>like linkin park, always thought the breaking hte habit video and the in the end music videos were awesome
>also liked some linkin park amvs
>could only remember mike shinoda's name, but not chesters
>co worker asks if i know who chester is
>say no
> says its the lead singer of linkin park and he commited suicide
>tfw probably never get the chance to see them live now.
>>
>>38610838
>Wagecucking at a restaurant

There's your problem. Don't expect to be surrounded by non-retarded people when doing bottom-tier wagecuck jobs.
>>
>>38610996
Figure .09 one of the best exicuted examples of a nu-metal song
>>
File: tumblr_mknxjwlZDh1s29squo8_500.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mknxjwlZDh1s29squo8_500.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
I love linkin park forever
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.