[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with self-hate? I hate myself so much, that every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

How to deal with self-hate?
I hate myself so much, that every time something good happens - I beat myself, because I don't deserve anything, but pain and sufferings.
I hate, hate, HATE myself. There's literally not a single reason to be nice with me.
>>
Medication and therapy. There are no cheat codes, Anon. You need professional help. Or Jesus. Take your pick.
>>
Look up CBT skills bro
>>
>>38610468
Get a job. You'll be too occupied to self hate during work, and too tired to do it after.
>>
>>38610505
Professionals hate me. I look like a victim, and my psychiatrist is very harsh with me.
I don't believe in religion, though.
>>
>>38610522
I tried to, but I can't. When they ask me, why should they take me to this job, I literally say that they shouldn't, because I am dumb and lazy trash, that can't do anything right.
>>
>>38610538
Your psychiatrist is probably harsh for good reason. If you think it's unfair, find a different one, but for the most part if your psych is being harsh with you, then you need to get your shit together and take the therapy more seriously.

It doesn't matter whether you "believe in religion". le fedora atheist memes aside, faith works for people whose lives are shit. Go to church.
>>
Self-compassion.
>>
>>38610522
fucking bullshit, not op, but i hated my life even when i had a job
>>
>>38610558
>why should they take me to this job, I literally say that they shouldn't, because I am dumb and lazy trash

What the fuck is wrong with you, you retard? You're going to have to either pretend to get your shit together until you actually get it together, or just run away and live in the woods until you die.
>>
>>38610563
>for good reason
I agree with that. He is a professional after all. If he thinks he must insult me, than I deserve this.
>Go to church.
If I'll enter the building, they will beat me, or insult me. I'll do something wrong, I know, like always.
>>
>>38610609
Thread abandoned. OP is a troll.
>>
>>38610578
fuck off normalfag you'll never understand
>>
>>38610578
If I lie them, then I am a good worker, then I'll feel like shit because I tricked them. And I guess, they won't believe, anyway.
>>
>>38610574
I guess i just have a good job
>>
>>38610639
ok, i felt less suicidal when i had a job but i still disliked living
>>
I'll try to find a job.
>>
File: 1458830078572.gif (339KB, 213x199px) Image search: [Google]
1458830078572.gif
339KB, 213x199px
>>38610520
>tfw I finally realized you were actually referring to behavioral therapy the whole time
>>
>>38610468
i read somewhere this:
"if you wouldn't say that to someone else, do not say it to yourself"

smth like that, hope it helps
>>
>>38611208
I pretty much say other people that I am trash.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.