[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1429200745129.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1429200745129.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
Tomorrow is my first day working for officemax. What should I expect?
>>
File: feels.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>38606536
It should be fine, but you'll get tired of doing the same thing over and over again each day. That's how it starts, then you will full on hate your job. Atleast thats how it worked for me.
>>
>>38606536
Stick though it. You will literally cry when you meet your first mean customer/coworker.

After 5 retail jobs, I finally got 80% of the autism beaten out of me.
>>
>>38606584

Yup. I find it hilarious that I'm this cynical now, but after working enough jobs one of my favorite parts is watching the bright and shiny newbies slowly have their happiness sucked from them.

>hear them humming shit like "I'm a mf'in BOSS" few months in or so
>hear things like that less and less frequently from them as time goes on
>eventually they look pretty miserable usually

This is a very common part of the human condition: schadenfreude. Almost every single person exhibits it, including me.
>>
>>38606645
Op, here. Thanks for the advice, but I stopped caring about other people's opinions a while ago. Only cucks cares about other people's opinions.
>>
File: 1495251334188.jpg (53KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
1495251334188.jpg
53KB, 750x730px
>>38606649
Exactly what happened to me, I worked at a drug store, and at first I was happy to talk to people and help them, there was even a cute girl working with me. But as time past, I had to serve more and more Stacies while they were buying condoms for her and Jamal. Man it hurts everytime I'm at the cashier spott and I have to look at Chads buying condoms
>>
>>38606649
>>38606822
If You felt happy at your first few months then congrats, you're a god damn normie.

It should be the inverse with robots. Very nervous in the beginning but as you gradually discover ways to hide so the job becomes more bearable.
>>
Currently work at Office Depot and I can tell you this time of the year sucks ass. Everybody thinks they can walk all over you because they're a teacher who is preparing for the school year
>>
>>38606937
I was very stressed out, but I managed to hide it because I really needed the money, I also used to work during night to place the stuff in the shelves. I hated it at first of course. But you become kinda used to it I guess. Now I sometimes have to work during the day as a cashier, it sucks but there is a cute girl working with me, I didn't talk to her thought.
>>
>>38606705
That's the perfect mindset to have my guy, I have the same one and it will get you places. Pretend to care when you have to though.
>>
>>38606645
This. I was autistic as hell when I was working my first real job at the mall. All the girl co workers hated me because I would flirt with them in the most cringe ways. I haven't fucked up at my current retail job yet, just some autistic mistakes every now and then, my manager looks at the cameras apparently for footage of the shifts that have passed, im sure he's seen me just autistically walk around when it's "zoning hours" basically when we just make sure the shelves of products are all in good order and neat.
>>
>>38607377
>All the girl co workers hated me because I would flirt with them in the most cringe ways.

Tell me a bedtime story, Anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.