[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does love feel like? I'm 26 and I feel I'll never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1473711878155.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1473711878155.png
51KB, 657x527px
What does love feel like?

I'm 26 and I feel I'll never feel it. I'm slowly changing my life for the better but I feel young love is better and I missed out.
>>
Love bump
>>
File: 1500239593434.png (47KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500239593434.png
47KB, 420x420px
>>38606513
I had one 3 year relationship in which I was totally in love (normmmiee reee). It felt wonderful, like someone always has your back, is enchanted by your mere presence, feels your pain when you feel pain.

Then I figured out I was getting cucked and thus began my rapid descent into alcoholism. It's fun while it lasts but it'll come to an end like all things and robot-type personalities in general are the ones that will get fucked over and up.
>>
it's a meme unless you somehow find the one in a million girl who will love you as much as you love her. otherwise, just devote your time to autistic hobbies and try not to think about it. trust me, I wish I had done this in the first place.
>>
Imagine awake at night smiling a wide grin. Happier than you'll ever feel. Unable to control your happiness and joy.
>>
Get a pet, they're the only real expressions of love.
Preferably a dog that you raise from puppy hood.
They'll love you more than you deserve. They might get mad at you when you try to give them a bath or train them not to dig up the yard and chew things up, but they'll always love you.
And they will be entirely receptive of your love. They may as well never get enough of it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.