[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to the doctor to get my physical >My doctor is out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: coolpepe.jpg (44KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
coolpepe.jpg
44KB, 1067x600px
>Go to the doctor to get my physical
>My doctor is out on vacation and gave me another doctor
>The doctor ends up being a women
>Tell her that my something feels wrong about my dick
>Tells me to pull down my boxer
>I pull them down
>Doctor touches my dick
>mfw I pretty much got a hand job

Got to feel like Chad, how was your day, losers?
>>
>>38605309
Did you cum from it? more detail man I wanna fap to this
>>
>>38605453
Didn't cum, but I masterbated 3 times when I got home. Letting you that you can't replicate a women's touch. One of the greatest feeling in the world, the only thing that kind of ruined the experience was more trying not to get a boner.
>>
File: 1413006722250.jpg (19KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
1413006722250.jpg
19KB, 240x312px
>Be at doctors because I cannot poop
>Doctor be female, probably 45 or so
>Has me lay down and lift up my shirt
>She be feeling all over my stomach
>Because I'm bored I start thinking about sexytimes
>Think about how people spontaneously fuck in the movies
>Ponder the possibility of older six-figure salary gf
>Be lost mid thought
>Suddenly, doc literally lifts up my pants and checks out my dick
>Sort of surprised because I thought I was alone in my thoughts
>She puts the pants back, guess she just wanted to make sure dick rot wasn't the cause of my poop problems
>>
>>38605572
>>38605551
what are odds a nurse would give you a handjob?
>>
>>38606003
Low, people in healthcare are completely desensitize, nurses even more so. Unless you're some megachad then you're just another patient.
Female docs I know even complain about having to touch filthy men, most of them check them over their clothes unless absolutely necessary.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.