[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The VAST majority of women are just fucking visceral animals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Lenya Amadora1.jpg (436KB, 1329x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Lenya Amadora1.jpg
436KB, 1329x2000px
The VAST majority of women are just fucking visceral animals who only have a tiny bug brain that is only capable of constantly craving material possessions, status, and big fat dick to trigger pleasure neurons in their gaping clits, and are not capable of rational or introspective thought s
If they like a band, or have a hobby that is not basic as fuck it is because they think they are "supposed to like it", just whatever is on the TV or whatever
If you ever meet a girl who has an interesting or "unique" taste in either music or literature, it is literally just imprinting from one of her previous boyfriends
Women are not "treated" like cattle, women ARE cattle, they need to be hooked up to a machine and milked and smash their fucking heads in with hammers SASH their fucking heads in
Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.

Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.
SMASH THEIR FUCKING HEADS IN
>>
File: Black dick 035.webm (1MB, 1920x480px) Image search: [Google]
Black dick 035.webm
1MB, 1920x480px
bump of truth
Robots NEED to read this
>>
>>38603375
>gaping clits

is this some kind of fantastical new fetish that i'm going to require some visual evidence of in order to believe exists?
>>
>>38603490
Chad's dick is girthy as well as long
Leaving clits streched WIDE open for the rest of a womans life, will never b tight again.

Also cases roasties, very very unapealing
>>
>covered in bug bites
>bare ass on the concrete
Repulsive. Everything you said is correct OP. They've always been this way.

This is what Augustus Caesar had to say about them 2,000 years ago.

"If we could survive without a wife, citizens of Rome, all of us would do without that nuisance; but since nature has so decreed that we cannot manage comfortably with them, nor live in any way without them, we must plan for our lasting preservation rather than for our temporary pleasure."
>>
>>38603375
I always loved that picture.
She has that troublemaker childhood friend from a rural town in frace look.

I think the first time I saw it I was on /b/ like 8 years ago or something. Time sure flies.
>>
>>38603520
>Leaving clits streched WIDE open for the rest of a womans life, will never b tight again

>dicks are flattening clits like pancakes
>they will never be tight again

anon i don't think you know anything about the female anatomy
>>
>>38603605
That quote is about the Romans not getting to fag out with eachother all the time, not your stupid incel bullshit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.