[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm fucking done >be me, 22 yr old kissless handholdless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: sadnigger.jpg (5KB, 354x176px) Image search: [Google]
sadnigger.jpg
5KB, 354x176px
i'm fucking done

>be me, 22 yr old kissless handholdless etc.
>been browsing /fit/ in spare time
>decide to do something about fucking gross body
>use dad's old weights, lose 20 pounds in a month
>go to walmart to get heavier weights and actual food
>in fitness section
>9/10 with 7.5/10 friend walk by
>double-take.png
>they say something to each other and giggle
>where are their chads?
>they slowly start moving their way down the aisle towards me
>I'm sweating artillery
>hear 7.5 mumble to 9 "he's not just gonna give you his number you cunt"
>nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
>last time stacy cared about me it was a prank
>walk over to eggs
>"maybe they weren't talking about me"
>geusswho'sback.jpeg
>why can't they leave me alone
>get my eggs, almost drop the container cause sweaty spaghetti
>self-checkout cause beta
>they're here
>get receipt
>"umm excuse me?"
>don't even look, all i care about is getting away
>before i pass the doors i hear "well he doesn't know what he's missing out on!"
>go home and take hot bath
>mfw 9/10 stacy follows me through walmart
>mfw she takes all initiative
>mfw still too beta

this was yesterday
REEEEWHY
WHY AM I LIKE THIS
I DONT DESERVE THE RELEASE THE EMPTY VOID OF DEATH BRINGSREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so anyway i have $7 and i'm just wondering if any anon has a non-normie final solution i can try thx
>>
true and hetero
>>
>>38603352
Fuck you.

Other robots would KILL to have the opportunity you had. I would kill to have the opportunity you had.
You are fucking worthless. How dare you have a chance like that and throw it all away. Unironically kill yourself you fucking piece of human garbage.
>>
Nice story, OP! I'm more a fan of nonfiction myself though.
>>
File: Rat.jpg (50KB, 590x464px) Image search: [Google]
Rat.jpg
50KB, 590x464px
OP, you did good. You know deep down inside they were gonna do something to you that you'd regret.

Good on for for avoiding a bad situation, although for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>38603654
Oh shit, watch out for this badass. Makes sure to tell us when you decide to go shoot up your school, weirdo.

>>38603352
If it can happen once, it can happen again. Persistence, buddy
>>
>>38603672
EPIC burn
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.