[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you judge people on their skin color and not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Reminder that if you judge people on their skin color and not their character you *ARE NOT* a robot.
>>
>>38603285
Don't tell me what to be, Chad.
>>
File: IMG_5662.jpg (92KB, 635x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5662.jpg
92KB, 635x634px
https://youtu.be/Kgjkth6BRRY
>>
>>38603285
>not being inclusive towards the racially intolerant
You're the robot impostor. Take your shitty reposted gifs with you, you fucking gay canadian.
>>
>>38603285
fuck off nigger

orig
>>
Good thing I'm a /pol/ack
>>
>>38603285
mom l posted lt again XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>38603285
This scene is probably the most important piece of commentary in our divided society.
Racists are emotional brainlets with penis envy.
>>
>>38603285
Remember that time that robots figured out how to easily guess if a person is good or bad using this one crazy trick?

Are they a nigger?

It's not bad if you're willing to change your opinion once you've met the person, but statistically you can assume a nigger is dumb, easy to anger, overconfident, etc.

If you think prejudice is wrong go ahead and make some friends with some niggers on the street, I'm sure they're just like your friends on the chinese wood carving board.
>>
>>38603285
i dont judge ppl at all cause im not some judgemental normalfag like you are
>>
Skin color correlates with character on a collective scale.

I judge collectives and skin colors on their character, not individuals. Each newly met individual must first be judged according to the norm, and a second time if they differ from it.
>>
>>38603497
That's called using hatred and bigotry to pass judgement on others.
>>
File: 1500741962868.png (206KB, 630x950px) Image search: [Google]
1500741962868.png
206KB, 630x950px
>>38603285
>if you judge people on their skin colour and character you arent a pathetic khv

ok
>>
>>38603285
Fuck off back to /pol/ you nigger lover.
>>
>>inb4 "ooh you baaaad"
>>
>>38604376
what a weird way of spelling 'living in the real world'
>>
>>38603285
>>>reddit
Go back. Niggers and spics are far more likely to be criminals. In the absence of other evidence to go on I will continue to use race as a useful tool. If you don't like it then correct the behaviour of your communities or prove yourself to be an exception.
>>
Alright, I'll judge you on your character.
You're a fucking annoying faggot, and therefore you should kill yourself.
>>
>>38603285
Reminder that if you're not a robot then you're not a robot.
>>
>>38603285
>blacks
>people
Pick one
>>
I sometimes think the only reason I'm not a racist is because I have almost no interaction with people.
>>
File: 1476207638496.jpg (73KB, 728x665px) Image search: [Google]
1476207638496.jpg
73KB, 728x665px
>>38605674
bitties :DDD:D
>>
BOOM hahaha take that Nazi faggot
>>
>>38603285
Reminder that if you post shitty threads you *ARE NOT* a roboto
>>
>>38603285
Piss off, newfag cunt. You can't tell people what to do here.
>>
>>38603285
I try not to but goddamn black people make it so hard. Why do they cross the street when traffic is zooming by them like fucking geese? Sometimes I think they are retarded. Not all of them but goddamn.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.