[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hate yourself? Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: robot.jpg (646KB, 2496x1728px) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
646KB, 2496x1728px
Do you hate yourself?

Why?
>>
File: IMG_5672.jpg (64KB, 533x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5672.jpg
64KB, 533x269px
>>38603197
Yeah, I'm an ugly loser. Take me back to the mid 00s plz
>>
Yeah
I have a small pensis and that causes me to have no self esteem.
My self loathing is pretty transparent, everyone always says I look sad.
>>
because i am so timid, i am pretty good looking, fit, smart, i know for a fact that a bunch of girls are atraccted to me, but i am so timid that i can't even talk to any of them without sounding like a creep
>>
>>38603197
Because I'm not reaching my full potential.
>>
>>38603197
>Because I'm an asshole, I can't go 5 minutes in a conversation without being an annoying dickhead.
>I'm a coward
>I'm pretentious
>I'm lazy
>I'm narcissistic
>I'm anxious all the time
>>
File: hutz.gif (987KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
hutz.gif
987KB, 500x361px
I'm an ugly selfish loser who's pursuing a worthless major and drinking every chance I get while hiding out with my abusive mother and ignoring my genuinely caring father who keeps telling me he's proud of me and offering to help find me a job. I'm an embarrassment to everyone I've ever known, I can feel it in my little sister's patronizing text messages, my little brother's "uh...yeah....that's my brother, he lives with us", the way I haven't heard from anyone I was "friends" with since I graduates HS 4 years ago. I'm 21 and I have no friends, have never had a girlfriend, I maybe have 3 people left in the world who love me and they only do it out of a sense of obligation.
>>
>>38603930
What degree are u trying to get?
>>
I'm pathetic and nobody will ever want me, if nobody else likes me what right do I have to like myself?
>>
I hate myself because I was born for selfish reasons and never had a choice to choose. I was always being forced to make choices somebody elses way and when I finally separated myself from that environment I made all the wrong choices. I've hurt people, I've done bad things and I am a bad person who chose to do the wrong things. I'm a coward deep down and liar. I'm a thief and just a petty worthless afraid person. I hate all my choices I hate my past I hate myself.
>>
>>38603987
International Relations. In my defense, I'm going to one of the top IR schools in the US, and the connections were there if I had worked hard to get a really good job. But I didn't so the degree is useless.
>>
I hate myself because I'm not white. Literally the only reason.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.