[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got this from Burger King because I had a coupon for buy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: OriginalChickenSandwich.jpg (2MB, 3600x1887px) Image search: [Google]
OriginalChickenSandwich.jpg
2MB, 3600x1887px
I just got this from Burger King because I had a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free. Don't ever order it, its definitely the worst chicken sandwich Ive ever had for that price.
>>
I neve eat those anymore. Too greasy and they give me nausea. Plus they cake the mayo on like retards. Just get the crispy chicken sandwich instead.
>>
>>38603251

I wont order their shit again. Burger king is terrible
>>
>>38603166
>like the whopper jr.
>like the froot loops milkshake
>literally everything else on the menu is just off

poor fucking burger king
yesterday i drove by one at noon and there were 2 cars in the parking lot, the fucking waffle house next door was completely full
>>
Burger King is the worst breh

I remember going into one recently, and I was literally the only person there. It was kind of creepy that all the staff was basically doting on me - only to end up with soggy ass food.
>>
>>38603281
That isnt enough a commentary on Burger King though Waffle House is just GOAT. I want a WHwaitressgf so bad.
>>
>>38603281

they just opened one near my house like a month ago. But its always empty. The owner should have been smart and bought a different franchise
>>
Chick-fil-A makes a delicious chicken sandwich with just bread, chicken, and two pickles. Why don't other companies follow?
>>
>>38603315
the only critique i have for waffle house is that the mushrooms in their hash browns have the texture and flavor of being boiled instead of sauteed
everything else is fantastic and the waffles are one of the greatest foods in the world
>>
i liked it when they used to have a spicy version. had some kind of thousand island special sauce stuff on it
>>
I went to Burger King yesterday for lunch and friends, let me tell you, it was the finest dining experience I have had in many a time. I ordered a medium Whopper combo with a Coca-cola and fries for a mere $5.99! The crisp of the lettuce, the taste of the savory patties, and the excellent service, wow. I won't be forgetting this anytime soon. I actually plan on dining with the King again tomorrow.
>>
>>38603166
I unironically love this sandwich. The way that the mayonnaise and fried chicken taste together makes me visibly embarrassed to be alive.
The fries are fucking gross, though
>>
>>38603457
Based anon. All these people with shit taste in this thread.
>>
>>38603166
A ordered that one and it was bad, but I was so hungry I ate it anyway. They do have a chicken sandwich that I like, the swiss chicken sandwich I think it's called.

Too bad McDonalds doesnt have any good chicken sandwiches. Or any other big fast food joint.
>>
There's something about burger king's burgers that make me regret eating it than other fast food. I think it's the fake "char broiled" flavoring
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.