[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Champ, I know you're down in the dumps about heading out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1499921484907.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499921484907.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
Champ, I know you're down in the dumps about heading out to Guangzhou to be with your grandparents, but it's for your own good. Besides, at least you'll get the chance to meet new and people and live a little. When you see them at the airport, remember to greet your grandparents with a formal bow and a firm handshake.
>>
Your grandparents will buy you a computer after your factory shift
>>
>>38603163
I haven't been on r9k in months, why is this guy still relevant? lmao
>>
>>38603552
Because he's a real robot
>>
>>38603577
did he get sent to china?
>>
File: feels outdoors.jpg (135KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
feels outdoors.jpg
135KB, 500x521px
>>38603163
>Aryan Chad robot is gone
>Guangzhou anon is gone
>the original Stanposter is probably gone
>that anon that got unusually upset over people wearing sunglasses is gone
>the barkeep you used to know is probably gone or dead
>every anon you started to recognize from their writing style or the content of their posts has vanished
>they've been replaced by even more normalfaggots, baitposters and /pol/ runoff
>moralfaggots feel the need to shit on lighthearted St. Elliot celebration
>every other thread is full of normies trying to have a laugh at robots
>the word "normie" has lost almost all meaning because they use it too
>faggot threads everywhere
>facebook and instagram images everywhere
>Pepe's been out of your hands for years, now
>his variants aren't even fucking known by name anymore--just "that weird pepe," "the other pepe"
>the Virgin Walk and its variants have been appropriated
>none of the shitposts that you were able to at least chuckle at have been posted in forever
>there hasn't even been a fucking willy wars thread in months
How can one year hurt so bad
>>
>>38603691
the bar keep literally died of his illness
>>
>>38603744
Fucking dammit, I figured it'd happen but it doesn't feel right that it actually did. What a miserable couple of years this has been
>>
>>38603691
>all these anons gone
>still stuck in this shithole
>no where to go
>>
File: iktf.jpg (20KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
iktf.jpg
20KB, 250x230px
>>38603802
It's a terribly sad feel. I'll honestly probably be stuck here far past the point where every robot I've known has left the site or died.
>>
File: 1500656981927.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500656981927.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>38603691
Fuck anon. I member.
Even the neet wageslave and smugwojak posters aren't the same persons.
Godspeed anon, you brought feels i didn't want to feel.
>>
>>38603848
>>38603802
>>38603691
>used to browse r9k all day and be depressed
>got a gf
>Stopped posting

im sorry
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.