[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be motorcycle rider >bad at initiating conversations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170724_174109.jpg (1MB, 2688x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170724_174109.jpg
1MB, 2688x1512px
>be me
>be motorcycle rider
>bad at initiating conversations with women but once started, I'm fine
>at least once or twice a month women com up and talk to me about my bike
>even started carrying a spare helmet just in case they want to ride

Today I pulled up to a bar to drink alone, and a late teens / early 20's chick came up and started talking to me, took her around the block on it, got her number.

Why haven't you started riding motorcycles yet and gotten a hassle free foot in the door to women?
>>
I don't want to attract attention to myself
>>
>>38602082
Insurance on bikes in California are crazy pay up front and pay a fuck ton
>>
>>38602082
A bike won't help my face.
>>
>>38602354
yes it will. I am a 3-4/10 at best. women just like guys who aren't total pussies. riding a bike shows them you arent.
just dont go and buy yourself a fucking 250cc and expect good results.
>>
>>38602378
it's all about who is and isn't a pussy to them, isn't it?
sad.
>>
>>38602281
Why would insurance be high on a bike? You literally can't damage anything by hitting it with a bike except the bike itself and bikes are cheap when compared to cars.

In canada bike insurance is like 1/6 the price of car insurance
>>
>>38602397
at its core, yes.

>>38602401
>Why would insurance be high on a bike? You literally can't damage anything by hitting it with a bike except the bike itself and bikes are cheap when compared to cars.
you answered your own question already.
they are fragile as fuck and insurance companies know this. you're way more likely to crash a bike than crash a car, and crashing a bike costs 2-3x more than a fender bender.
>>
>>38602082
I haven't hit a point in my life where I need to ride a motorcycle to get any female attention, nor do I drink alone.
>>
>>38602082
im not even bothered to get my drivers license why would i be bothered to get a motor bike license, where do you people get all this motivation from?
>>
all I've ever wanted was a motorcycle. but I don't have a job still, so I can't have one.
>>
I've been trying to buy one for the past month. So far I've looked at a ninja 250r, a yzf 600r, and a f4i (really wanted that bike). All the owners are shitheads and I wasn't able to trust anyone, as I know nothing about bikes and don't want to buy a bike that has problems with it.
>>
>>38602430
Maybe you are Chinese? Most countries charge less for the cheaper vehicle that is less likely to be in an accident. Bike insurance is very cheap everywhere except your shit country. As usual, America a best.
>>
>>38603349
buy a bike in shit shape that runs and then fix it up.
I got two sportbikes like that, sold them both for a couple thousand dollar profit.

>>38603270
get you a job m8.

>>38603369
I live in America, and insurance for the bike I posted in the OP is upwards of $150/m for full coverage, more if you include theft.
>>
>>38603458

I would never pay $150/m that's a rip especially for a bike that's worth like $3000 max
>>
>>38602860
>motivation
You literally show up and they print it out. Driving school is a meme. It's just a few variations of what do at stop sign or how fast do you pass a stopped school bus picking up/dropping off kids? It's impossible to fail. You might need to 'study' about 30 minutes for motorcycle license if your common sense level is low, but a regular drivers license couldn't be easier.
>>
>>38603491
>especially for a bike that's worth like $3000
my bike is worth about $7,500 after all the upgrades.
>>38603491
>I would never pay $150/m that's a rip
That's why I don't pay :^)
Washington State requires no motorcycle insurance.
>>
women fuck up your handling and power to weight ratio.

i tell them to fuck off
>>
>>38602281
I pay $250 for the insurance on my bike.

I have an FZ6R, which is a dual sport. The insurance companies don't trip over it.
>>
>>38603458
I apply every once in a while. only ever get replies saying they're not interested if I'm lucky. would be kind of pointless for me to buy a bike now anyway since the college I'm going to in the spring doesn't allow freshmen to park on campus.
>>
>>38603583

what bike did u get

>>38603662

They really count those as dual sports?
>>
>>38602281
I mean $150 a year...

60+mpg, gets me laid, faster than any car on the road under 600hp.

it's almost like cheating
>>
>>38603724
>what bike did u get
The bike in the OP.
Its an '07 Yamaha R1.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (32KB, 841x420px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
32KB, 841x420px
>>38603724
>>38603750

Forgot image.

>>38603724
I'm sorry, I mean sport touring
>>
>>38602281
just get liability.
>>38602082
I wanna get a duel sport so I can fuck off in the woods since I live in the country also I could legally drive it on the road unlike my old dirt bike
>>
>>38602281
Rates are high on 600 and 1000 sportbikes. Try a sportster, a 300cc bike, a dualsport, or something else the insurance industry doesn't consider a rocket or thief magnet.
>>
>>38602082
I rode a bike and girls didn't give a shit. I stayed a KV.

Prob just a latent normie like usual. Robots don't really go to bars to drink alone; they just chill/drink at home.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>38603533
make sure you give the attendant a strong, firm handshake, this will guarantee passing
>>
I don't go to bars.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.