[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's better to have Ioved and lost than to never have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sunset.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
It's better to have Ioved and lost than to never have Ioved at all
>>
It's better to have FUCKING JACKED OFF than to not have jacked off, anon! Holy fuck anon! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot! An actual homosexual! WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy cow.... WEED out!! I'm high as a giraffes nuts you God damn niggerinos... Lololololololol
>>
>>38601787
waiting to be love
prob never cos I refuse to deal with my mental health
>>
>>38601787
Why does it matter if youre going to die eventually? If there is no afterlife then life is just meaningless worthless shit and nothing was worth doing anyway
>>
>>38603236
If you actually meant those words you wouldve killed yourself already. You have to find your own meaning.
>>
There's a certain comfort in being disapointed.

I once met a cute girl. I chased after her because I was so desperate for my first GF.

Her boyfriend broke up with her cuz of me and I swooped in.

We did fun things, dates, movies, she even blew me twice. It was super bad head.

Also turns out she's mentally depressed.

Fuck my life, I can't deal with her depression. I left her.

I think this experience helped me internalize that everyone is human, even your goddess crush. It helped me grow. I'm not so desperate for love. I learned that I should focus on myself more and enjoy the things I already have in life, like friends and hentai.

So yes, it is better to love and lost, otherwise you'll turn into some 40 yo neckbeard still desperate for sex or your first gf while missing the point of living life.
>>
>>38601787

>It's better to have Ioved and lost than to never have Ioved at all

Someone who once felt love only to be deprived of it would maintain a position like that. Consider the plight of Lucifer who, fallen from grace, found himself condemned to Pandemonium. Once bathed in the light of God, Love Incarnate, he was suddenly consigned to darkness. Ears that once listened to the songs of angels were subjected to the screams of the monsters that, unlike himself, were born in Hell. Those demons, natives of the Abyss, were acclimated to it. For them pain was just as natural as pleasure had been for Lucifer. They were born from it and into it. For them, screaming was indistinct from singing. Mephistopheles called himself a "part of the part that at first was all". He was a fragment of the emptiness that reigned before light filled the cosmos. Unlike Lucifer, an orphaned child of Heaven, something like Mephisto wasn't a true son of God. He had been born unworthy of God's love and so was never afforded an opportunity to accept it. Obviously, Lucifer suffered more than Mephisto ever could.

Yet, here's the thing. Having fallen into Hell, Lucifer provided the children of darkness knowledge otherwise forbidden to them. For the first time, Chaos' repulsive children learned there was a Paradise that could be lost and that they were never even granted the opportunity to lose it. What agony Mephisto must have felt looking into Lucifer's eyes, watching the fallen angel's final memories of Heaven's beauty gutter out, a haunted shadow cast by a light that an actual demon was never given license to look upon.

The pristine darkness of the World of Monsters was stained by the vanishing light of an exiled angel. Hell's true sons were taught that songs exist as well as shrieks, that some receive loving embraces rather than the lash of the scourge.

Having learned this secret, is it any wonder the monsters drowned out the sound of Lucifer's weeping with their anguished howls?
>>
>>38603464
wrong, you never considered that i might actually believe in the afterlife
>>
Not really. Loving and losing is fucking shitty.
>>
>>38603236
It may not matter in the long run, but my suffering is now.

Some people have great happy lives and coast through life.
Others are miserable and never find any type of happiness.

Even though both will die, doesn't mean I rather live the later miserable life. It's like choosing the bumpy road instead of the smooth one.
>>
>>38601787
Yes, but only due to what being forever alone will do to your mind. It really messes with you over time, being a khv makes it difficult to empathize with people, among other things. All the intrusive thoughts will eat at you.
>>
>>38601787
If I was loved once, it's shows that I am capable of being loved and can find love again.
If no has ever wanted me, then I'm just living a life of loneliness.

Rather have my heart torn in half then never have had it seen.
>>
I honestly don't know. I had a gf for four years. She was beautiful, horny all the time, and obsessive.
I guess I prefer having these memories to having none, even if they are salted with the pain of never having her again.
>>
>>38604352
How did you lose her anon?
>>
>>38601787
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGrpHCPzbAI
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.