[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking nervous that my NEETbux are going to end.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: n.jpg (70KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
70KB, 850x478px
I'm so fucking nervous that my NEETbux are going to end. I usually get 6 months extensions, but this time I was only given 3 AND I have to meet my worker in september. I think my time is up and unless I can get my psychiatrist to give me a disability diagnosis, I'm fucked. how do I proceed now? anyone in a similiar predicament? I've been a NEET for almost 5 years now, literally not done ANYTHING besides playing video games and watching movies.

please give me some support
>>
So go to your psychiatrist and get your disability diagnosis.
>>
>>38601775
how long have you been on bux and why are you being removed from the help
>>
>>38601775
When they cut my neetbux off I just got 2 mid-week night shifts at McDicks.
Pretty comfy since I don't have to do anything.
>>
this is me, sort of. I went and got my disability diagnosis and submitted it but the disability board is giving me a hard time and trying to ask for more proof when I literally have the most legit form of proof they could ask for already. my hearing is next month, even if I lose I can appeal it as I can't afford to get more treatment and I want to know what exactly they're looking for from my doctor. at the very least doing this has gotten NEETbux off my back as it's hard for their lower level workers to dispute what my doctor has verified. like even if my application gets denied and somehow i never get on disability which is doubtful it'll still give me plenty of wiggle room with neetbux.
>>
>>38601944
how do you handle the stress? I can't relax anymore because all this shit is constantly on my mind. I always delay all the stuff I really need to do until it's RIGHT there and I have to deal with it. I can't plan ahead, my brain just doesn't work that way. lately I've been thinking of selling all my shit and run away somewhere
>>
>>38601944
Wiggle room?? Wahahaahahhahahaha wiggle giggle smoke weed every day you ninny! I'm high as FUCK!
>>
>>38602039
I don't handle it very well at all. I have to send in some form and I'm pushing it down to the last days yet again. I probably should have begged my parents to pay for more treatment and met with more legal aid things to develop a really strong case. Instead I am going in mostly blind trying to meet with a human (everything has been done through paper applications) to get a better idea of what I need to be accepted.
It's fucking bullshit that my current form of proof isn't enough, and their case-law they use to try and wave it away is not legislatively backed by reason or truth at all. Basically, my form of proof is a letter from my doctor that I've seen off-and-on for over 10 years since I was a teenage NEET. I'm 28 now. The sensitive information and details relating to my crippling depression and anxiety issues since birth are supposed to be confidential with me and my Doc, but they want me to re-live my past and dig up a mountain of paperwork on this ambiguous onus to prove. I have proven it, and I'm pissed off desu.
>>
Also anon you should go for disability anyways. You are not getting any younger and dentists are expensive.
>>
>>38602165
>The sensitive information and details relating to my crippling depression and anxiety issues since birth are supposed to be confidential with me and my Doc, but they want me to re-live my past and dig up a mountain of paperwork on this ambiguous onus to prove

fug I can relate to that. tons of abuse in my childhood that really fucks me up when I start to think about it and I'm on my fifth social worker or something, and every time I have to bring it up it just completely drains me mentally. what bothers me is that I know I'm a fucking moron for not "trying to get better", but I feel like the only time I'm even remotely okay and in a decent state of mind is when I'm alone watching some dumb movie or playing a new game. I go out of that comfort zone and everything just come crashing, like I literally break down and start crying over nothing.
>>
>>38602411
Yeah... I'm the same way. I'd love to be more productive and even do more art but I am always focusing on "just feeling ok" that night, that week, that month. It just doesn't seem to stop. So for a long time I felt very guilty and could not accept I had a real problem of depression and anxiety. But the more I go through life the more I realize how annoying my problems are and how hard to solve it really is. I need help, and hopefully by no longer clinging to the illusion that I'm OK and actually accepting it - and trying to get on disability - doesn't just end in the government saying "Actually, you're fine. Fuck your Doctor" ... sigh. Because then I'll be back where I started.
>>
Tick tock little NEET
Your salad days are ending
Soon you will wagecuck
>>
>>38601775
How does a person get neetbux? I have autism and a full time job.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.