[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on train >roastie standing next to me BRAAAAAAAPS in my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1489904074041.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489904074041.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>on train
>roastie standing next to me BRAAAAAAAPS in my face
>have to hide boner until my stop
Now I'm fucking worried someone knew what happened
>>
>>38601711
>>roastie standing next to me BRAAAAAAAPS in my face
How the fuck did that even happen?
>>
>>38601711
She knew. She had her phone cupped in her hand, recording and pointing at your crotch to monitor for movement. This is a popular game roasties are playing on social media right now.
>>
>>38601977
Manlets never learn, that's what.
>>
>>38601977
Probably sitting down and she was standing up. They have both in the same area you know.
>>
>>38601977
>>38602566
I was sitting on the end of a bench and she was standing with her back to me, it wasn't loud but it smelled a lot
>>
>letting whores give you pink eye
>>
>>38601991
prove it, you little faggot.
>>
How do I get a girl to fart in my face?
>>
>>38602774
What did it smell like? Could you taste it?
>>
File: D7Xc1.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
D7Xc1.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>sitting at pharmacy
>hear qt beard boy fart in seat across from me
>he wont fucking get up from his seat
>3 minutes later he gets up and leaves
>rush to his seat and inhale deeply
>instantly hit with rush of depression
>the smell was already gone
>sense the pharmacist staring at me like "wtf is this guy doing"

fuck man
>>
>shit that never happened.png
>>
>>38602840
Rotten eggs. Couldn't taste it at all but it was fucking pungent. Got hard instantly.

It lingered for a good minute or two.
>>
>>38602844
Have you had any other experiences intentionally smelling others' farts, even if they were unaware?
>>
niggers are black nigger niger
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.