[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't there just be some kind of simple job that you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 170.jpg (32KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
32KB, 720x460px
Why can't there just be some kind of simple job that you could do at home with no special skills required?

The idea of going outside and asking people to hire you is too intimidating for me
>>
that would be to easy anon life wants to fuck you as much as it can before you die
>>
>>38595683
do you have any skills in arts or cs? if no then you can't do anything worthwhile from home
also if it intimidates you that is opportunity for you to improve
>>
>>38595980
>improve
not possible, I'm retarded when it comes to talking to people and I'm too ugly from the outside, nobody wants to be near a person like me
>>
i hate how humans are forced to be social but animals can just fuck off and be alone and it creates an entirely new sub-species if they do that.

really makes your noggin pulsate.
>>
There are jobs that are like that, and they are shipped en mass to the third world.

Would you be ok earning third world wages? If so, then you're in luck!

If not, I'd probably investigate becoming some type of virtual assistant. But, even that isn't good enough to get decent dollars, you'll need to find a niche, then you've got it made.
>>
>>38596596
tried looking for jobs like this but they don't work in my country
>>
>>38596126
Humans do have their non-social subspecies though, the autists.
>>
>>38595683
I actually seriously need some work, I'm thinking of trying freelance programming online.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.