[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out that a friend of mine has been having a long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cage-talosian.jpg (22KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
cage-talosian.jpg
22KB, 400x304px
I just found out that a friend of mine has been having a long term, sexual relationship with his mother.

>He had left his 'phone in my car and asked me to unlock it to get a 'phone number out of his missed call list.
>There was a transcribed voice mail from his mother saying she was just back from the doctor and he had given her a dosage of PlanB.
>She went on to say that she was going to get her tubes tied soon along with some other stuff indicating that this was going on for a while.
>He got his mother pregnant.

How do I look him in the eye again knowing this?
>>
>>38595565
>>How do I look him in the eye again knowing this?
don't you have a burning curiosity to ask him how he got a mommy gf?
>>
>>38595565
How do you know his mother isn't just weirdly close to him and let's him know those kinds of things.
>>
Ask if they're down for a threesome?
>>
Dude made it
>>
>>38595798
About 2 years ago he asked me out on a date
>I said no.
Later on, he told me he had "feelings" for me but realized he just wanted to fuck.
>I told him I had a BF (true at the time) and was not interested in sex with him
I have known him for years - he not a blood relative but like family. I call his mother Aunt Tina.
About 6 months ago we were together at a family thing - both of us had had a few drinks and he starts telling me about his "fuck-buddy" and describes his mother but did not make the connection at the time.
>>
>>38595887
Ewww..
No, no, no.....
>>
>>38595847
The voice mail made it clear he had gotten her pregnant. "We need to be more careful until I can get my tubes tied..."
>>
>>38595944

It's vitally important you answer this honestly.

What celebrity does the mother most resemble?
>>
File: aunt-tina.jpg (24KB, 287x559px) Image search: [Google]
aunt-tina.jpg
24KB, 287x559px
>>38596013
You tell me who she looks like, ok?
>>
>>38596093

A woman that looks like that shouldn't be worried about getting pregnant. What is she, 50 something?
>>
>>38596158
Mid-40s
She really has let herself go. I'm told she was hot when she was in her teens/20s
>>
>>38596093
I don't get this. Family already doesn't view their family as attractive, or at least as attractive as other people. So why the fuck would he even consider fucking something like that? Jesus christ.
>>
>>38596395
That's it. This is so wrong on so many levels.
He is a good person. Smart, educated, a decent job, owns a condo.
In our conversation about the "fuck-buddy" he explained that he did not want a romantic relationship as he was scared of getting hurt - I told him that was bullshit shortly before getting my heartbroken and dumped. That did not make me want bang my dad....
>>
>>38596533
I think he's fucking her because he knows his mother will never reject him and accept his shortcomings. To him, his mother reciprocates his concerns, and always will given the nature of the relationship. It's extremely fucked up.
>>
Am I the only one that finds fucking their own kids weird as fuck? If I was a woman, I would think that shit used to be a fetus in my vagina, why the fuck would I want to fuck it when it gets older?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.