[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to build a pressure vessel that seals over my neck to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

I want to build a pressure vessel that seals over my neck to destroy my brain

Ideally the pressure will break in my ear drums, eyes, and nose, forcing compressed gasses through my skull.

Any advice?
>>
Some other constraints, the working fluid needs to remain at a low enough temperature to prevent my skin from burning before the pressure can overcome my ear drums or eyes
>>
don't do it anon, you are giving u on everything and will never ezerience joy ever again
>>
>>38593162
that's the worst, most painful, least-likely-to-kill-you suicide method I've ever seen posted on here, bar fucking none. I'd tell you to kill yourself for being so retarded but you'll probably just end up a braindead freak or melted potato head.
>>
>>38593495
That's the point anon
I WANT pain
I want to go out in style

I want them to find my corpse with a little pea sized rock sitting on top of my spinal column
>>
>>38593162
I think that even fucking burning yourself alive would be more pleasant.
>>
>>38593512
Oh okay I get it now. I understand. You sound like a rational person who will actually go through with this and make a valid point to someone. This is a normal and healthy idea in your head you've got.

Stupid fucking thread
>>
>>38593532
yeah but this way is cooler

>>38593540
be nice to me or else I will kill myself
>>
>>38593162
That's not how that would work. If it sealed over your neck it would be your lungs that rupture.
>>
>>38593572
>That's not how that would work. If it sealed over your neck it would be your lungs that rupture.

Yeah I was thinking about that as well, having an oxygen tube to my throat might be necessary to prevent simple death by asphyxiation before the pressure could cave in my skull

even then you are right that the gasses would be forced down my nose

Maybe a scuba type apparatus would work where both my mouth and nose are covered so the only weak point would be my eyes and ears?
>>
>>38593512
>you
>not some edgy highschooler who's been playing too much video games and listening to too much Pierce the Veil and Marilyn Manson who will look back on this idea in 5 years and wish someone had slapped you
pick one
>>
>>38593162
>mutilation and death is my fetish
Fuck you OP, now I'll go my whole life wondering what kind of corpse this method would produce
>>
>>38593571
>be nice to me or else I will kill myself
and what a loss that would be.
>>
>>38593636
I didn't make this thread so you can bully me

help me or else I'll block u
>>
>>38593631
you can fuck my corpse if you help me make my device

I live in sf btw
>>
>>38593610
I don't even play video games or listen to music
all I do is browse /r9k/
give me one reason why I shouldn't
>>
-Most of your head isn't really compressible much. The shit that is compressible, is connected to the outside anyway, to allow for equalisation of pressure or somesuch (I'm not into biology much).
-The compressed fluid/gas would just be forced down your throat, rupture your lungs (that's pretty deadly) and maybe do funny stuff to the stomach and such. If the neck is tight enough for that not to happen, constriction of the blood vessels in you neck will kill you long before anything else interesting happens.

Sorry anon, but I can't see this working.

mech. engineer here
>>
>>38594158
I understand that most of the head isn't compressible - this is why weak points like eyes and ear drums are going to rupture first

if my nose and mouth were properly shielded from the pressure then the only path for the pressure to be released would be through my ear drums and eyes, which would require at the very least some kind of connection to my windpipe

If such a pipe exists for air or something between the ears and nose/mouth, then it's gonna get a hell of a lot larger at the very least

you are right that there probably isn't any way of crushing the skull without dying first though
>>
>>38594158
See, the goal isn't to compress my skull, just to destroy my brain

I think that's entirely possible with some kind of device
>>
>>38594522
Another MechE here, you're fucking retarded.

You won't be able to compress your skull before your lungs rupture. You'd have better luck legitimately drilling holes in your skull than trying to use straight up pressure to destroy only your brain. It doesn't work the way you think it does.

Stop trying to be some dumbass suicidal edgelord and see a therapist or some shit.
>>
>>38594615
how did you get through your degree with such shit reading comprehension

>goal isn't to compress my skull
>you won't be able to compress your skull

hmmm
>>
>>38594646
>doesn't understand how a pressure cooker works
>>
>>38594646
Because you're not go NA be able to do jackshit to your brain WITHOUT crushing your skull. Like the other anon said, there's no way that you could seal off your mouth so well that pressurized Gass wouldn't just rupture your esophagus and throat first, or you'd just suffocate and die well before you can turn on the pump. Even then you run into the issue that your brain is barely connected to the outside air, you'd end up having to destroy almost everything around it before you do any real damage.

This will not work the way you think it will work. Stop.
>>
why can't you guys just encourage me and support me instead of tearing down my dreams
>>
File: 1500884618413.gif (612KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1500884618413.gif
612KB, 320x180px
>>38594754
Because you're a fucking dumbass teenager trying to do something mind-numbing retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 600x983px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 600x983px
>>38593162
OP that won't kill you, just leave you flailing around in extreme pain
>>
>>38594842
>OP that won't kill you, just leave you flailing around in extreme pain
and then it might kill him

What the fuck do you think is gonna happen lmao?? Of course putting a fucking pressure cooker on your skull is going to fucking kill you
>>
What you should do instead is pull a vacuum on the chamber. You probably cant crush your head but you might be able to make it pop.
>>
>>38594882
>What you should do instead is pull a vacuum on the chamber. You probably cant crush your head but you might be able to make it pop.
...damn that's a great idea

I wonder if your guts would be pulled out of your mouth
>>
Issue there is creating a vacuum around only your head. The force on your neck trying to seal it might just kill you before anything really happens
>>
>>38595083
yeah OP isn't considering that for both pressure or vacuum the issue is gonna be with the seal

Any seal tight enough to maintain either are just gonna kill you in the first place
>>
The mere one bar of pressure difference won't pop your head.

The real action is explosive decompression from an overpressure of a couple of bars. It's a quick death though.
>>
>>38593162
>that seals over my neck to destroy my brain
Do you really need that? Why not just use something that creates a pressure wave great enough that it causes enough trauma to kill your brain?
>>
>>38593162
extreme decompression is a much cooler way to die
>>
>>38593636
>>38593661
I like this banter boys.

OP, how about I fuck you to death?
>>
freezin to death is always the best option, no hurt!
as long as you sleep through it and no one finds you
>>
>>38595741
>freezin to death is always the best option, no hurt!
>as long as you sleep through it and no one finds you
this
and if you do it in a heroic way like dying on mount Everest nobody is even gonna think you tried to kill yourself
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.