[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normie's so sensitive and petty? >Shopkeeper

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 11

Why are normie's so sensitive and petty?

>Shopkeeper near me is butthurt because I don't do smalltalk with him like everyone else does
>I still say please and thanks but apparently that's not good enough
>Whenever I go in he treats me coldly like I spat in his face or something

Why can't people just be adults and accept that not everyone wants to be their friend?
>>
Acting cold towards someone will mean they'll act cold towards you. Simple logic.
>>
>>38593189
I don't see how I'm acting cold towards people.

It's a shop, I'm there to buy shit. Just because I see you more than once doesn't mean anything, I'm still just there to shop. Hi, thanks, bye should be all that's required.
>>
idk I guess people take it as an insult when you try to be friendly and just get ignored. I kinda do that too.
>>
Did you at least smile? I have a feeling you didn't.
>>
>>38593248
And the way you say it there sounds cold. It's anti-social. Of course normies, a social creature, would be turned off by it.
>>
I feel you OP. I go to to same gas station by my work almost every morning and I smile at the cashiers, say good morning and thank you when I'm done with my transaction

But because I don't tell them about my life or ask them about theirs they are cold as shit.

On my lunch break at work, I like to sit at a quiet table by myself away from the noise and smell of the whole office eating. Sometimes normies will come to the table in at, sit as close to me as possible, turn on a movie or music on their phone and start talking to me.

Why are they so inconsiderate?
>>
>>38593311
I do the 1 second "alright?" kind of smile. Every time. And I always try to speak in a polite way.

>>38593308
Whenever they try and ask me shit I just nod, smile and give short answers hoping they take the hint. Can't think of a more polite way to do that.

>>38593316
HOW IS THAT COLD

Literally what am I supposed to do? Prepare a fucking script and be all outgoing and happy when I want some bread at 8am on a saturday? WHY
>>
>>38593335
Even when I go to big supermarkets where they serve hundreds of people a day they still get pissy when I don't chit chat with them. It's insanity.
>>
>>38593461
>HOW IS THAT COLD
It's cold because you express disinterest in other people. Basically you are a robot
>>
>>38593461
I feel you OP. It feels like normalfags have some script that they expect you to follow whenever they try to socialize with you. Just ignore it OP, I know I do.
>>
>>38593625
>waa waa I'm not getting attention, anon is a meanie and cold and a robot
>only my method of socialization is acceptable waaa

This is how you and other normalfags sound.
>>
>>38593769
Humans are social creatures. If you avoid socializing then that is off-putting to people who socialize normally. That's just the way it is.
>>
File: IMG_1375.jpg (58KB, 720x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1375.jpg
58KB, 720x682px
I hate people like this people who abosolutley need to be liked.
I had a teacher; who thought of herself as well liked (but was a total bitch most of time) give me shit just because I was a shy kid and didn't smile at her in the corridor which she interpreted as rudeness.
>>
>>38593189
>wah he didn't felate me when he came into the store!
Get over yourself normie.
>>
This kind of shit has turned my life at work into hell

Basically everyone thinks I hate them because I don't smile or greet people and generally want to be left alone to do my job.
>>
>>38593809
>Fat nigger english teacher asked why I always looked miserable when I showed up to her class in a catty way

Felt like saying "Because you keep shoehorning acting into the lessons when introverted people like me hate it and you keep making us read shitty books about black people and how hard they had/have it"
>>
>walk into breakroom
>everyone stops mid conversation
>they stop laughing
>they just sit there silently until I leave
Why
>>
>>38593847
>great, here comes that weirdo again
>he never returns a greeting when I say hi and just kind of looks towards the ground
>never smiles, like he's pissed all the time
>ony says one or two words a sentence and gets impatient with me, has no decorum whatsoever
>fuck that guy
This is actually what goes on.
>>
>>38593885
I can't keep a job because I can't fake that shit to save my life
>>
>>38593899
That's not what happens though, normies get pissy even if you're polite if you don't talk to them enough
>>
>>38593890
This. I actually get upset when people avoid socializing with me. Opposite of OP's problem. Though I do often seek to be alone at lunch and am probably seen as weird for it.
>>
>>38593885
>>38593905
The normalfags want their coworkers to be their friends too. That way going to work is more like hanging out with friends and the time passes more easily. They don't want to be left alone to work, they don't want to work at all. They'd much rather stand around and chat. If you can't do that you're making their workplace less comfortable and they'll dislike you for it.

>tfw coworkers pointedly refuse to do any work during my shifts and force me to do literally their entire job for them
>tfw when i can't do the work for 5 people all by myself the manager gets mad and yells and insults me calling my lazy and stupid
>tfw realizing that this bullshit is exactly what group work in school was supposed to prepare me for
>>
>>38594004
>The normalfags want their coworkers to be their friends too.
Fuck that shit, I wanna do the work and go the fuck home with as little human interaction as possible.
And I do. And I can definitely tell I make people uncomfortable with my silence, but I am beyond giving a shit about their feefees. It's not like they'll greet me first, I respond to them if they greet me or ask a question. But nooo, they expect me to take the initiative. I never do because I don't want anything to do with them honestly.
>>
>>38594004
Is that what work really is? Highschool all over again? Fuck that, I'm so glad that I've never left the house in 3 years.
>>
when op first realises all 'normies' are literally just the lowest common denominator of society by definition lol
most people aren't sane geniuses and their not psychotic retards
normies occupy the space roughly in the middle
they're never going to be top tier in maturity/intelligence/affability/etc...
>>
>>38594082

Of course it is. people come in to work just to socialize. I understand wanting to talk so that we don't blow our brains of boredom because of slow time, but at least try to do work. There's someone who became a manager for no goddamn reason like 1 or 2 months ago and she bitches that she has to do everything. the fuck do you mean? You just have to help other cook something, do portioning and then paper work.
>>
>>38593808

Humans aren't social like you think. it's more like they're asocial depending on how they feel. It shouldn't be like that anyways, having to socialize with you every time.
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>38593123
>complains people are too sensitive
>gets butthurt when people aren't nice to him
>>
>>38594173
Just fucking smile and say "yeah, sure it hot out," and be done with it, Jesus.
The ironic thing is people will still be weirded out by you.
>>
>>38593123

> Be friendly and talk to them -> "Eww you are so weird, you used a big word. The tone of voice you used was slightly different than what I approve of. Now I'm going to make fun of your looks."

> Ignore them -> "Why are you so mean? Sitting there minding your own business instead of paying attention to me, how dare you!"

> Be visibly shy and nervous -> "Eww, why are you so nervous? That's rude. Your gross involuntary discomfort is so inconvenient for *me*."

I get it, if someone ignores me I might feel bad too. But then I realize, hey, the whole world doesn't revolve around me. But normies are so fucking entitled, they need everything to conform to shifty normie double-standards 24 hours a day or else they flip out, then they blame *you* for it.

Fuck normies. The rage has been building, I could punch one of them in the face.
>>
>>38594257

I'm not that same person, anon. I'm just saying that humans aren't entirely social creatures. some people genuinely don't want to talk with anyone and just get by. If only we can just get our stuff without talking to anyone, working without talking to anyone, the world would be better.
>>
>>38594337
The words of a wise man
>>
>>38594337
Humans ARE social creatures. People who don't like to socialize are offshoots. Failures of nature. But they serve a purpose.
>>
>>38594423

No, they're asocial. you can perfectly live a normal life without socializing with anyone.
>>
File: 1499979394342.jpg (90KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1499979394342.jpg
90KB, 1200x675px
>>38594282
I hate normalfaggots so god damn much. It's not even out of jealousy like so many normalfags believe. They expect you to treat them like gold when they treat you like shit, and when you expect something in return they laugh it off as entitlement. And what else do they do? They follow us to the place where we go to get away from their faggotry and then destroy it until it's barely even recognizable. As long as normalfilth exists, we will never know true happiness.
>>
>>38594453
You can't 100% escape it.
You can't learn to survive on your own without being taught by others.

You can't scrape out your own off-the-grid existence without any thanks in part to the efforts of others.

You are not programmed by nature to be able to live an anti-social existence.
>>
>>38594423
Humans are social creatures in the sense that we're able to communicate with each other and live in groups. It has nothing to do with being a hyper-social normalfag.
>>
>>38594574
>You can't learn to survive on your own without being taught by others.

You can just by reading/watching videos of it.

>You can't scrape out your own off-the-grid existence without any thanks in part to the efforts of others.

No phone, no social media profile, and a bunch of fake e-mails. and a VPN. easy as fuck.

>You are not programmed by nature to be able to live an anti-social existence.

But you can. Nature means shit and it all depends on action.
>>
>>38594662
Oh a baby can just plop out of it's mother's womb and just be good to go with a few youtube vids?

Socialization is the reason you even exist today fagtron.
>>
>>38594714

Not the person you responded to but fuck off.

You make it out to be all black-and-white.

Being asocial doesn't mean you don't interact with another human being ever.

Just keep it down to what is necessary and it can work out perfectly fine.
>>
>>38593123
This is how I feel about the world ignoring me and telling me I should just die.
>>
>>38594662
>You can just by reading/watching videos of it.
Then you're relying on others.
>No phone, no social media profile, and a bunch of fake e-mails. and a VPN. easy as fuck.
Missing the point.
>Nature means shit
Lol. You, who nature has frowned upon, surely knows that this isn't the case.
>>
>>38594282
Fucking this. Whenever I have tried to have a conversation with a normie, they shut it down really quickly or promptly begin ignoring me. It feels like they just want to say what THEY want to say. I can't tell you how many times someone has said "good morning, how are you," just to ignore my answer and when I ask them how they are right back because they're just doing their daily rounds, they don't actually care if I'm doing ok. This extends to anything subject.
>>
>>38593123

Many normies see a lack of interaction as someone being rude. As an autist, I cannot stand small talk with others. For this reason, I wear a hearing aid and pretend like I have terrible hearing. When someone says something I pretend I cannot hear them and apologize and point to my hearing aid if they continue.

It has gotten to a point where I have even learned sign language out of paranoia I'll meet a real deaf person.

If you do this, you really need to commit to it.
>>
>>38593123
How do you expect him to treat you? Why would you want some lowlife shopkeeper approval?
>>
>>38594714

What the fuck are you talking about? I thought we were talking about now? Obviously I had to "socialize" to survive until I'm on my own. but even then, maybe I didn't choose to be alive. maybe it was simply forced on me because of how selfish people are since you want to be black and white as fuck. Maybe I simply didn't want to socialize back then and even now.

>>38594781

>Then you're relying on others.

Without socializing, lol, are you retarded?

>Lol. You, who nature has frowned upon, surely knows that this isn't the case.

But it's definitely the case. you can literally live an anti-social existence right now.
>>
>>38594827
The best part is if they get offended because you didn't ask "how are you" back even though they would just ignore you if you did.
Fucking normies man, you can't win with them.
>>
>>38594072
Same here anon, except they consider me one of their best workers. They still hate me though because I don't talk to any of them and always refuse extra hours or to stay late. I work as fast I need to to get the job done for the time that I'm there, but beyond that I'm out. I'm here to make money, not friends, especially since normies tend to just wait for their turn to speak instead of having an actual discussion.
>>
>>38594827
Considering how many people normal folk talk to, internet and in life, there shouldn't be an expectancy for them to care. But I will say that shitting on people for being a different kind of "blip" on a social radar is braindead stupid.
>>
>>38594873
The point is that we are social creatures as a species. Sure, you can rebel and avoid it, and survive just fine, but that makes you a failure.
>>
>>38594917
Being a failure to a society that doesn't care is fine. Caring about it is stupid.
>>
>always greet my coworkers
>notice one day no one ever greets me
>do an experiment and stop greeting people
>no one acknowledges I exit now
>go back to greeting everyone
>in the back of my mind I know they're just keeping up appearances now
>>
>>38594917

I mean, I don't give a shit. that's what "YOU" think. but the reality is, it's not a failure. and again, we aren't social creatures, we are asocial. get it right. For example, I chose to socialize with you faggots just to give my point. In reality, I don't care about any of you. right now I'm "social" in the sense that once I get a shit load of income, maybe even get rich, I'm going back to be anti-social neet. I pretend to care about people, but I really, truthfully, don't.
>>
>>38594917

Approaching issues with broad strokes generalizations black-and-white pretentious "we as a species ergo!" makes you an idiot contrarian faggot.
>>
>>38594897
I just started ignoring everyone and giving out 1 word responses and answers. Don't give a fuck if they like me anymore, I just want to do my job and go home, early if I can.
>>
>>38594994
There is a reason why people who isolate themselves become more sad.
>>
>>38594968
>we are asocial. get it right.
>whilst being thirsty for social contact on a random cancerous site like 4chan

I'd physically torture a mentally ill little shit like you if I could get my hands on him.
>>
>ask a normie about a book
>doesn't know it
>ask about a vidya game
>you mean destiny 2?
>ask about a movie
>DUDE ARE YOU GOING TO GO SEE THAT NEW SPIDERMAN MOVIE
>ask about a band I like
>never heard of it *starts playing some shitty jungle beats with fotm pop singer*
>ask about their day
>THAT NEW SPIDERMAN MOVIE IS GOING TO BE SICK
>>
>>38595044

>getting this angry

I literally just proved OP's point right now. you are so easy to fuck with.

>>whilst being thirsty for social contact on a random cancerous site like 4chan

Because I chose to. It's all about choice. are you really this retarded? Are you really getting mad because I don't give a shit about you?
>>
>>38595146
>>getting this angry
Poes law fag.
How can you read emotions over text?
are you SUPERMAN?
>>
>>38595026
Actually I recover when I am alone. When society (not 4chan, 4chan is at least 90% shitposting) feels to the need to shit-talk me for not having friends, being a virgin, and all these other milestones like I'm "supposed to", I feel like trash. I actually gain confidence when I am alone because I am able to make my own decisions without criticism from others that matter like my family.
As a result, other people make me sad. Many people who "isolate" themselves still have reminders of society that burden them. This is especially so if the people isolating themselves still believe in the social programming that repeatedly fails them.
>>
>>38595203
This. When I'm alone, I only compare to myself. When I'm in public, I compare to the rest of the world, and that feels awful.
>>
>>38595203
I don't know, anon, I'm introverted, and recharge my batteries by being alone, but if I'm alone too long, I get bored and semi-depressed. It was like that when I lived by myself for five years.
>>
>>38595146
>I'm antisocial but I'm social
You're mentally ill and illiterate on top, you don't know the meaning of the words you're using. You're literally retarded, but not in the "haha, look at the mongoloid" kind of retarded.
>>
>>38595203

There, right there, that's the shit that we need to assess. People will always fucking talk, and it always ends up with "I have to discourage you, I have to break your confidence, this is the real word." like what, I can't experience it for myself? People always try to back seat your life. We need to stop comparing ourselves to the rest of the world and just focus on you. That's why I just lose contact with everyone, they're just a distraction.
>>
>>38593123
>"WTF THAT GUY NEVER SMILES OR EVEN TALKS TO ME WHAT A COLD ANTISOCIAL LOSER"

>"EWWWW!!!!! THAT CREEPY SMILING GUY IS AND TRYING TO TALK TO ME"
>>
There is some twinky gay HEB employee that hates me and I have no idea why
>>
>>38593769
Ill bet the shopkeeper didn't make a thread on 4chan :^)
>>
Only fucked up people don't like when you're nice to them, In the same way you get what you give.. If someone is going to try to smalltalk with you, it's very arrogant to just not do it. The whole point of smalltalk is that it's positive rapport, and NOT TIME CONSUMING, it doesn't take much time..
>>
>>38593480
I used to work instacart and it was so fucking awful it made me depressed

if you just want to work then go home normies /hate/ you and it makes it worse fuck leave me alone

if you have good body posture it's even worse and they become combative versus just pretending to be dismissive of you
>>
>>38595285

Whatever you say anon. I just think we aren't a social species, we're only forced to.
>>
File: annoyed.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>cashier at walmart asks "how are you?"
>reply "fine"
>he looks at me expectantly
>I ignore him and continue putting my groceries on the conveyor belt
>after the transaction, he holds my receipt close to him
>put my hand out
>he still just holds it
>"can I please have my receipt?"
>"you know, you're really rude"
>"did I do something to offend you?"
>"you didn't ask how I was"
>"well, frankly, I don't care how you're doing, I just want to buy my stuff and move on with my day"
>guy looks at me like I just killed a dog
>finally hands me my receipt so I can leave
>>
>>38595264
I don't mind talking to people if it's business, I can agree on that. It's sort of refreshing putting on a "professional" persona. It seems to keep me in check. It also helps break up the monotony. I might not be able to make friends but I take enjoyment in watching people interact. I just don't like interacting casually with people myself because I cannot relate to them. I find watching the interactions amusing.

>>38595287
Yeah I don't know why people feel the need to be so critical, we have enough of that on the internet. They can't even make it humorous like 4chan. I think the assumption is that most normal people are on a high horse so when normal people shit talk you they are presuming you are normal. When it hits home they take glee in seeing their words having an effect for once instead of considering that perhaps the person did not need more shit on their mental plate.
>>
File: sad_rapist.png (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad_rapist.png
185KB, 500x500px
>>38595300
>tfw i smile at people and they stare at me blankly
I guarantee I am probably creepy as hell when I do it. I can almost sense exactly when I'm fucking it up but I don't know how to do it correctly.
>>
File: 1374548225765.png (164KB, 705x419px) Image search: [Google]
1374548225765.png
164KB, 705x419px
>grow up in a abusive household
>programs me to correlate violence with love
>never made any friends because my idea of friendship was hitting people like my dad and mom
>grow up all alone with everyone hating me
>realize too late that my shitty home life lead me down the wrong path
>too late to reprogram myself
>mfw I'm stuck as an unconscious asshole my whole fucking life
>>
File: smuggie.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smuggie.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
>Normalfag asks how I'm doing
>Stare blankly, walk away

Heh, take that you retarded normalfag cunt
>>
>>38595400
You should have told him that he doesn't care either, he's just saying that because everyone else does and he's been programmed to.
>>
>>38593123
I work as a cashier, when people are cold or even just avoidance of conversation I do get irritated. I stand all day serving others for shit pay and you won't even look at me?

I bag their items wrong as revenge sometimes.
>>
>>38595390
No, you're just a sperg who can't into being social naturally. That's why you're spewing all of this a-social nonsense, it makes sense within the framework of someone with aspergers.
But the VAST majority of people are social creatures, there is no denying this.
>>
File: 1495879074262.jpg (16KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495879074262.jpg
16KB, 480x300px
Gee OP, its almost as if youre complaining about people being sensitive while caring so much about another persons opinion. A rather sensitive trait dont you think? but fuck those normies am I right?
>>
>>38595505
Yeah, this is true, but at the end of the day who gives a fuck. People are trying to get in and out, just like we do when we go shopping. This is what empathizing is, understanding that and not getting upset that people choose to keep to themselves.
>>
>>38595422
I don't look at people or talk to them anymore. There's no point in trying normies view us ugly awkward people as subhuman.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 223x226px
>>38595422
You need to use the muscles around the eyes too and not shake. there's a switch you can use to not give a fuck and not shake. You realize normies are almost equivalent to robots(machine sense not us) and are interfaced with. I found the 'switch' while freaking out on LSD it's how you calm yourself down normies instinctively have it autists need to learn it

>>38595505
>stacy cashier doesn't bag my groceries expecting me to do it
>"sorry ma'am but I have a wrist injury can you please bag these for me"
>she's visibly irritated
>>
>>38595541
Well just don't complain if I'm cold back. Christ, the mind isn't the same after 5 hours of scanning groceries. Be a bit understanding of this guy's situation
>>
>>38595528
>But the VAST majority of people are social creatures, there is no denying this.

Because there's no other way. If we had a way to simply work from home, order your shit fast, everything made easier without talking to anyone, I can guarantee you the sentence "Humans are social creatures" would not apply.
>>
>>38595585
also
>learn proper body posture and how to sound charismatic in an autistic analytical way because I learned opera singing and became good with my voice
>stacies seem almost offended when I don't get anxious around them and speak really well because someone skinny like me should be worshiping them
>>
>>38595505
You picked that job retard.
Bring back factories and you wouldnt have to deal with people.
Once worked in a factory for 8 months.
Never talked to my coworkers and they where the best.
>>
>>38595601
The difference is one person has a manager who may or may not go apeshit if they act unreasonably to such a small thing. Some asshole who holds up the line over some shit like "but the price tag said $20 not $25 reeeeeeeeeeeee".
If they aren't deliberately fucking with your work, there's no reason to be angry.
>>
my employer wants us to smile, but literally no one in there does.
how can you smile if you have a shit life?

people have been watching too much TV and Youtube, they want everyone to be charismatic and smiling even though we have nothing going on in our lives to warrant it.

i'm struggling just to make friends, how can i smile?
>>
>>38595601
>say hi
>no response
>just ignore him and run him through quickly
>tell him to have a nice day as he's leaving
>start checking out the next customer
>say hi
>if they say hi back say something like how was their day and see how much they want to engage in convo from that
>if they don't say hi, just repeat what I did with the last customer
>do this until I go home
>repeat every day
It's called rolling with the punches. You need to adapt to the situation, not ask the situation to adapt to you.
>>
>>38595844
I'm not asking for anything except for OP to stop bitching
>>
>>38593123
>>38593335
It's because if you're a regular customer, normies working there expect you to open up a bit and get closer... happens quite a bit
>Hey it's Dan, our favorite customer. How've you been? How's the missus?What's the word around town? Did you see the game last night?
That kind of stuff
>>
>>38595775
>WHY DIDNT THE FUCKING SHOP CLERK SUCK MY DICK FOR BEING RUDE TO HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38594832
Wow, this is actually impressive
Did you ever meet a qt deaf girl?
>>
>normies get mad when I don't want to talk to them
>normies always ignore me when I do try
>they never shut up about their interests and things they're doing
>always get shut down the minute I start talking about what I enjoy and what I do
>>
>>38594860
>How do you expect him to treat you?
To respond to my courtesy and not act like a sulking child. I say please and thanks and he just grumbles the price at me and doesn't even say thanks back. He did it when I first started going there and does it for everyone else in the store.

>Why would you want some lowlife shopkeeper approval?
I don't, it's just so exasperating to go into his shop and he's STILL being a pissy little bitch about the situation
>>
>>38595181
In what comic did Superman get that power?
>>
>>38596284
NU 52
>>
>>38595390
>we're only forced to
By who? Ayyliums? Human society didn't come from nowhere you retard.
>>
>>38593123

Hate to break it to you, but you probably did cold cock him or were an ass to him.
>>
>>38596344
Here's what happened, no bullshit:

>Move to new town, start going to this guys shop
>He's all friendly with me, always says hi when I come in and shit
>Do my best to be polite back, but don't put any effort into asking him anything or initiating small talk because I DON'T WANT TO
>Over the next few weeks he seems to get more and more annoyed at me that I won't small talk with him like his other customers do

I just don't want to waste 30 seconds of my life discussing how hot it is, I just wanna pay for my shit and leave. If that upsets him that's his problem, I tried letting him down gently I'm not gonna be guilted into doing smalltalk.
>>
>>38596344
>saying please and thank you
>being an Ass just because you're an autsit that can't into smalltalk or chooses not to
Normalfag thinking is strange to me
>>
>>38596491
I would suggest going to a different store, if you weren't already. If he wants to make a big deal out of it then he can take having one less customer.
>>
>>38595907
When cashiers, waiters, or retail workers start getting to close and start assuming things about what I order or like that's when I start looking for another place of business. I hate that shit. I don't want to know you or be your friend, I just want to purchase these goods as painlessly as possible. Do people actually like being treated like a regular, especially at a fucking fast food place where your entire reason for being there is to consume garbage food?
>>
>>38596792
I've always been like that too, I just wanna be another stranger in the crowd to retail clerks, another nameless face. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>38596491
>Do my best to be polite back, but don't put any effort into asking him anything or initiating small talk because I DON'T WANT TO
You keep getting vague around here. Post in detail what your initial conversations were, word-for-word, body language included.
>>
>>38596792
>>38596845
AND IVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE
MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFES
YOUR WHOLE FUCKINGS LIFE
PATHETIC
>>
>>38596929
oh for fucks sake

It was 6 months ago I don't remember word for word what was said. I remember him trying to initiate small talk and me going "haha yeah" or "thanks".
>>
>>38596981
I do the same thing and try to keep my body language and tone in mind. It still turns people off because it's like you said, everyone wants to be your friend without actually being one.
>>
>>38596981
Okay, I'll throw you a bone. Guy sounds like a petty prick.
All I'm saying is it's unrealistic to expect to be able to keep to yourself when you're out in the open.
>>
>>38597062
>All I'm saying is it's unrealistic to expect to be able to keep to yourself when you're out in the open.

Nah senpai fuck that.

I'm not spending my short time on earth appeasing cunts.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.