[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, I'm gonna tell you my story and let you know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1557.jpg (48KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1557.jpg
48KB, 540x960px
Alright guys, I'm gonna tell you my story and let you know how doomed robots really are.
All throughout high school, I never talked to girls cause I was scared shitless of them. I had a small friend circle and we always got into trouble as that was the only attention we would get.
I took an engineering course after high school and dropped out after 2 years cause my life spiralled out of control due to drug addiction. College life was the same where I only had like 2 friends (my roommates) and never spoke to girls.
So now, I joined another college and thought this would be a fresh start.
Between colleges, I was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder and social anxiety and was(still am) on prescription drugs, so that helped me a bit.
So in this new college, I went out of my way to be social, even with girls. Everyone's new so I went around introducing myself and made small talk. Surprisingly, it was easy and I was initially happy at the progress I was making.
But then, I started to notice them being unintended in me. They just drifted away, but seemed to get along with each other.
Now the people I used to talk a lot to don't even say hi when they walk past me. Now I'm all alone on campus - I sit in class by myself, eat alone, walk about alone.
I'm average looking and in good shape.

So fellow robots, some people are just not meant to be with other people. Loneliness is the only true friend we have. Social life is not meant for us.

>inb4 failed normie
>>
OP here, I meant *uninterested
>>
But did you make an effort to stay in touch with them?
>>
I think I might have bipolar disorder, albeit a minor version of it. It it worth it to get diagnosed?
>>
>>38591939
I did.
I got their numbers and even texted them asking about their weekend plans and everything.
Trust me when I say I went ape shit social.
>>
>>38591959
The manic phases are pretty enjoyable.
However, my manic phases are uncontrollable and I always end up saying stuff I later regret.
The depressive phases are what kills me.
Yeah, I'd recommend you see a psychiatrist first, take some medication and then see a CBT psychologist.
>>
>>38592119
Well, I'm not sure if I should bother since for me it's very minor.
For "manic" phases, I just happen to be much more energetic, social, and happy, while in the depressive phase I'm just really tired, apathetic, and bored.
I don't think my case is severe enough to warrant medication, though during college, if things aren't going well, I'll sometimes feel pretty suicidal during the depressive phases.
>>
>>38592215
Then I guess going stoic would be your best bet.
People see it as a weakness, and no one really cares beyond that.
>>
Bump.
There is no hope for us at all.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.