[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most gay thing that happened to you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2175.jpg (22KB, 220x156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2175.jpg
22KB, 220x156px
>hang out at friends house
>he show me his fleshlight
>tell me I can use it if I like
>he actually jack me off with it
We were just bored.
>>
>be me
>read this thread
>>
>drunk
>contemplate getting a compsci degree
>friend puts his hand on my cheek, smiles and goes "you're too handsome for computer science"
>>
>mom's cousin touched my butt today

i wish old people would just die.
>>
>>38588877
>talk with a guy
>become best friends
>eventually we start "ironically" saying "I love you" to each other
>tfw neither of us was being ironic
>>
>>38589025
>talk with a guy
>become best friends
>eventually we start "ironically" fucking each other in the ass
>tfw neither of us was being ironic
>>
>>38589039

Did you at least say no homo
>>
>in grad school
>hang out with this gay guy
>we have some classes together and hang out with other people
>but also we start hanging out alone as well
>he starts acting weird and clingy around me
>tells me out of nowhere that he has a crush on me, he knows that I'm straight but he just had to tell me
>ok
>keeps acting clingy and weird
>get really annoyed and nope out of that friendship
>he gets upset and tells our mutual friends that I'm homophobic
>>
>>38589088
Well I mean you could have let him down easy instead of just bailing on him.
>>
Gay class mate sat in my lap and rubbed against me crotch. I pushed him off but got a hard on. I jacked off in the toilet while imaginating me fucking his ass.
>>
>>38589088
Imagine having to deal with this for nearly every guy you meet. Glad I'm not a female desu.
>>
>>38589088
Kek
I hate faggots that use homophobia sexism or racism as a get out of jail free card to not have to be responsible for their actions.
He kept pestering and coming onto someone who clearly wasn't interested, but test person reacting normally and cutting contact *totally* isn't the fags fault, no, it's the unwilling guy he kept coming onto's fault because he's """homophobic"""

Ffs
Gay men are ok though. Fags get the bullet.
>>
>>38589088
Why are you so rude? You could've just fucked his ass and made his dream come true.
>>
>>38589099
I tried my best to let him down easy, but eventually I was just like "I can't hang out with you anymore, you're being too weird".

>>38589126
Basically this, I'd been him earlier in my life with women, it was interesting seeing things from the other side.

>>38589134
It was a pretty obnoxious response, yeah. But I don't think it really affected my social life at school and I even saw this guy a couple times later and it was fine.
>>
>>38588877

I got fucked in the ass and came like a whore. But balls didn't touch so not sure how gay that really was.
>>
>>38588877
Fucked a pre-everything trap
>>
>back in high school, term break
>friend invites me to some camping trip
>agree to go
>we sleep in the same tent
>I'm lying down, suddenly he gets on top of me, pins down my wrists, stares directly into my eyes
>he tells me that he'd always wanted to be more than friends with me
>try to laugh it off but he says he's serious
>say no
>he refuses to let go off my wrists
>break free and scramble out of the tent
we haven't talked since
>>
>>38588877
>be me
>come to /comfy/ robot board to post greentexts with other robots
>have heaps of fun for years
>current year comes
>constantly spammed by ass roastie Stacey tier faggots posting faggot threads
>almost every thread is full of ERPing faggots posting about boipucci with anime loli pics

Gayest thing that's ever happened to me by far.
>>
File: 1404603958808.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1404603958808.png
32KB, 633x758px
me and my male cousin used to fuck around sexually when we were kids

it still fucks with me mentally today and i can't get over it
>>
>>38588893
fpbp

this comment is now original
>>
I once woke up in the back of a beer garden getting a blow job from a guy who was about double my age while I was passed out on a beanbag.
>>
I married another woman, I think that is definitely the gayest I've ever been
>>
>>38589174
>pre-everything trap
So you fucked a man?
>>
>>38589213
Same her but it doesn't fuck with me much. I'm no homo, i just love cock
>>
>Got super drunk walked to bar. >Dude i talk to outside, turns out to be gay
>wants to suck my dick
>fuck it, im obliterated and want to nut.
>sucks it for like a min.
>acknowledge whats going on, go flaccid and run away.
>>
File: 1396065110035.jpg (27KB, 758x711px) Image search: [Google]
1396065110035.jpg
27KB, 758x711px
>>38589508
I like cock but I'm not attracted to males' bodies. I exclusively like traps/shemales which ISN'T healthy. And I don't know what to do about it since I'm seen as a chaser. The only solution is to stay alone.
>>
>>38589553
>chaser
Not sure why traps even use this word. They usually complain about men not liking them but when they do they're automatically "chasers".
>>
>small and not very assertive
>used to have a thing where when you take someone's seat you ask them to sit on your lap instead of giving back the seat
>i always sit instead of pushing them off

no homo
>>
>>38588877
>actually have a slight fantasy about this kind of thing
How do I turn this into a reality?
>>
>>38589025
Vidi se po tebi da si gej
>>
>joking around with friends one time
>find a pot of vaseline
>run off to "have a wank" with it
>actually get my cock out
>friend laughs
>starts jacking me off with it
>fucking diamonds because it's vaseline and about a hundred times better than any handjob from a girl
>puts my dick in his mouth for a minute
>suddenly I feel extremely weirded out over the situation and beg for him to stop
>he stops immediately
>get dressed
>never speak about it ever again
>>
>>38589626
I say a minute, I only mean a few seconds. He didn't properly succ it either so I don't count it
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.