[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>introduced to my cyborg friend's female friend >her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1468.jpg (83KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.jpg
83KB, 394x394px
>introduced to my cyborg friend's female friend
>her name is Sapphire
>"did your parents name you that because of your pretty eyes?(very light blue and sparkly)
>"No"
>"oh.."
Great. Now she knows I was staring at her eyes and thinking about them, she probably thinks I'm creepy as fuck
>>
If you were attractive you'd probably be banging her right now.
>>
>>38586125
I'm pretty average, just socially crippled because I was homeschooled up until my junior year in highschool, god public schooling was hell for me.
>>
>>38586082
That was kind of autismo, but i wouldnt say its a death sentence
I need me a blue-eyed grill
>>
>>38586082
shes thinking about your cute comment while she slicks herself in your bed this night
>>
>>38586193
Honestly she's probably a lesbian, she's got all kind of feminism and equality stickers on her laptop and she never spoke a word about a male celebrity when she and my friend were talking about actors they'd like to see in more movies.
>>
>>38586263
why are you even hitting on that thing
jesus christ man
>>
>>38586082
I see nothing wrong with this exchange.
>>
Get the fuck out of here you fucking retarded normie faggot no one fucking cares about your normie (((problems)))
>Im so awkward xDDD
>>
>>38586144
Public schooling was hell for everyone, don't think you're special.
>>
File: autism.jpg (24KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
24KB, 277x296px
>>38586082
Pure, unadulterated autism. I can just imagine you delivering that line in a Chris Chan-esque voice and thinking how clever it was
>>
File: 54654544.png (18KB, 240x148px) Image search: [Google]
54654544.png
18KB, 240x148px
>>38586082
Women love compliments. You're in the good my guy. It's just another way of well, social engagement.
>>
>>38586082
You know if you're attractive, not a sperg and said that with a certain confidence, she might just think you're interested in her, and like it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.