[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're absolute shit in Dark Souls Is there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 48315689.jpg (9KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
48315689.jpg
9KB, 196x257px
>tfw you're absolute shit in Dark Souls

Is there any worse feel?
>>
>>38586061
me too but I still love it. You get used to it after a while. Go grind for a bit and level up or put your sing down and get summoned by people. If you just manage to stay alive you might get to the boss and they'll usually be targeted more so just try to hang back a little while the host fights the boss and you'll get plenty of souls. Repeat this in the early levels to grind for souls and embers.
>>
HELP ME BEAT THE DLCS
>>
>tfw fairly decent at dark souls
>feel like shit everyday
proficiency with vidya should be the least of your worries
>>
>dark souls reminds me of my life
>constantly trying but failing at everything
>>
File: download (1).jpg (3KB, 160x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
3KB, 160x168px
>>38586061
>tfw you got so good at the souls series that it became boring to play
this is truly the worst feeling
>>
>tfw cant beat executioner smough hard mode

I am losing the little enjoyment i had from life
>>
File: 1500540881046.jpg (21KB, 543x365px) Image search: [Google]
1500540881046.jpg
21KB, 543x365px
>>38586061
You should try das2, by the looks of it 3 is what you're playing, das1 is fairly easy and really fun, i got used to das1 combat, das2 on the other hand is a cluster fuck and a hell ride, 35 hours in 2 atm.
>>
File: gwyndolin gf7890890-890- gf.jpg (123KB, 564x757px) Image search: [Google]
gwyndolin gf7890890-890- gf.jpg
123KB, 564x757px
>>38586061
tfw the best at dark souls
das1 is the best
and gwyndolin is the best girl
tfw no dark sun gf
>>
I was rusty from not playing games a bit going into dark souls 3, but I got used to everything again now that I'm done with it, gotta play that dlc
>>
>>38586061
just play mage to warm up for the first run,shit is piss easy
>>
>>38586292
What a shit summon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.